Chapter 10 Part 1

"Lyric...why?" Rosalie asked.

"I'm SO, SO SORRY! I didn't think this through, I-"

"Lyric...enough.  This doesn't excuse your actions, but I can see where you're coming from, I'll forgive you for now, but I must say, I am disappointed that you considered not telling us about this" Rachelle sighed.

"Yeah, we could have helped you" Rosalie added.

"I'm sorry...I don't know what to do! I want to set things straight but I don't know how!" I wailed.

"We'll figure something out, we're in the past, so its likely that this will change the future" Rachelle murmured.

"Change the future in what ways?" Harmony asked curiously.

"For one thing, Rosalie and I, along with our siblings, aren't going to exist if we don't stop Iris, our mothers won't have chose the path they chose, and there's honestly even a chance that those who lived happily ever after with their wife or husband, they most likely never got together, this could change our lives completely" Rachelle explained.  Her explanation only made me even more afraid of what would happen if we failed.

"Well then we better hurry, we don't have long before we go back to our time, we need a plan...got any ideas Rachelle?" Rosalie questioned. 

"Why do you always ask if I have a plan?" she rolled her eyes.

"Well do you?" Harmony asked skeptically.

"Yes I do" Rachelle sighed.

"But its a long shot, make any mistakes, and we're doomed" she added.

"Still better than nothing" I said.

"How dangerous is this plan exactly?" Rosalie asked.

"Dangerous enough that you might want to get some battle armor" she replied darkly.  

"I think the closest we'll be able to obtain is the armor used for the Dragon Games, ask your parents if you can borrow theirs, and meet back here in twenty" Rachelle ordered.  

"My mom doesn't own any Dragon Games armor!" I pointed out, Rosalie nodded her head in agreement.

"Then I suggest asking someone you think could help, try not to give too much away" Rachelle replied.  The fact that we needed armor BEFORE she would tell us the plan...well, I didn't like the odds, and I didn't even know the plan yet.