The Christmas Party (1/3)

So, since there's barely been any chapters between all of these holiday specials, I've decided that if I decide to make a new years special, the new years holiday special will be coming out, at least three weeks after new years day, even if all of my holiday chapters are late- this one will come much later so I have time to upload a few normal chapters for the regular plot, mainly because right after new years is going to be Valentines day, so I'm trying to get out as many normal chapters as I can, unfortunately- this is not one of those normal chapters. However, the main characters of the Rise of the Four Queens are not going to be the main focus in this holiday special, though they will get considerable mentions. Instead, I am going to bring in characters from my next series, the Arts of Danger- Jessica Dancer, Rosalie Charming, Jacaranda Wood, and Amber Huntsman. 

Rosalie's p.o.v

"Rose, I'm freaking out! Our Secret Santa assignments are due today, and I have absolutely no idea what to get Jacaranda!" Amber exclaimed, frustrated.

"I don't know, I haven't talked to Jacaranda since our group project in fifth grade" I shrugged.

"I haven't either! She always sticks to herself, and I don't have any classes with her"

"Who's her roommate anyway?"

"I think its one of her sisters, Willow- or was it Cherry, maybe it was Acacia?"

"So- you have no idea?"

"Pretty much"

"Well is she in any clubs?"

"No idea"

"You didn't even try to figure out anything about her, did you?"

"I did! But then I got caught up at archery practice, and working at the Glass Slipper, balancing homework-"

"Okay, I get it- you're busy. Well we can try talking to her best friend, maybe she can help?"

"Her best friend is Destiny" Amber face-palmed.

"Kinda the whole reason I came to you"

"You know I'm not on speaking terms with her right now" she complained.

"Why is she so mad at you anyway?"

"I wore one of her hats at one of my beast rights campaigns, then you know- she screamed at me, said the hat was now contaminated by my awfully tangled hair"

"I mean, it does get pretty tangled sometimes"

"Not the point Amber"

"Either way, none of this solves the problem"

"Why don't you just ask her instead?"

"I guess I could- but problem is, she doesn't seem to like me much."

"I mean, you did kinda spill coffee all over her throne-coming dress that cost around eight thousand gold bars"

"Who even pays in gold bars anymore? UGH!"

"If you really have no idea what to get her, why not try getting her a stuffed animal? Or chocolate? Those are always the safe options"

"I don't want to act as if I put zero effort into this gift!"

"But you kinda did, after all- you've left it until the last day, and if you want to be creative about this, then you better think fast- we only have an hour and ten minutes until Secret Santa in the gym!"

Jacaranda Wood's p.o.v

"So who'd you get for Secret Santa Destiny?" I asked.

"I got Caitlyn, what about you?"

"Erm-" She mentally smacked herself, before gulping down a bag of chips.

"Dirfinrty"

"What was that?"

"Derfintre"

"Derfintre?"

"She's a transfer student. A granddaughter of- um, Yzma"

Jacaranda had learned a slight loophole through her curse, oc's. They weren't real exactly, it was just a sort of thing in creative writing, so technically- if she was the one who made them, it wasn't technically a lie to say something about someone who primarily existed in her mind. It wasn't like she would tell anyone though. Though, she'd have to come up with a better name than Derfintre.

"Well in that case, I'll see you at the Secret Santa meeting, Jace!"

"Bye Dest" she waved, collapsing on her bed. Her younger sister, Willow- launched out of her bed as her Crystal Winter hockey alarm clock went off.

"EEP"

"I told you that alarm clock was going to be a bad idea"

"But how else am I supposed to be a Crystal Winter super fan without all her merch???"

"You are way too obsessed"

"Says the person who sleeps with a limited edition rebel blanket, and owns almost everything from Raven Queen's coronation line."

"In my defense, those boots were very comfortable"

"They were made of iron"

Dorothy Swan's p.o.v

"I can't believe I have to get a present for stupid Blossom White!" she complained to her best friend, Jessica Dancer.

"What did you get her anyway?" Jessica questioned, she'd gotten quite used to her roommates complaints about the blonde future queen.

"Oh I just wrapped one of my mothers old hand me down dresses" I shrugged.

"Oh I don't know, she might actually like it"

"I'm only giving it to her because its atrocious"

"Huh?"

"Its bland, too long, the corset it comes with it way too tight, and its just plain ugly, I wouldn't even use it as a maternity outfit"

"I don't think its really meant for maternity"

"Whatever-after Jess, I just need to pass this class, who'd you get anyway?"

"Daniel Charming"

"Ooh- what'd you get him?"

"I got him this video game that came out a while ago, Dims 4" (And before anyone corrects me in the comments, that isn't a typo)

"That game is so lame" I commented.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I'll quote your mother on this, what's ruffled your feathers?"

"Alright fine, I'll tell you. I still haven't gotten my bag back yet, and I'm worried about what whoever found it is doing with it. Oh- and I'm having a bad hair day"

"This won't be much help, but I can help with the second problem. As for the first- well, we've been trying to find it for a while now, maybe its just lost?"

"Jessica, Jessica- I am positive someone took it, but lets not worry about it- we have secret Santa presents to deliver"