Chapter 9

"YOU DID WHAT!?" Harmony yelped. 

"I just got Daring and Dexter captured-" 

"I heard what you said! But, Lyric! Why would you do this!?" Harmony exclaimed. 

"It seemed like a good idea in the beginning!" I defended.  

"How could anyone be so charming that they could convince you that THIS was a good idea!?" Harmony demanded. 

"I don't know! I was desperate...I wanted to help Cody-" I began.  

"Lyric!" Harmony interrupted. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You didn't only do this to help Cody, you did this so he would like you" she said knowingly. 

"Ugh....I know" I said shamefully.  Harmony sighed.  

"I know your intentions were somewhat good, but...that still doesn't excuse your actions, you put Daring and Dexter's lives in danger, and they didn't even know about it, you tricked them, and got them locked away, because of a crush.  That was low Lyric, I'm disappointed in you" Harmony scolded.  I hung my head in shame. 

"Don't worry, we can fix this" Harmony said calmly. 

"How? The damage has already been done! I don't know if I'll be able to go back on this deal" I exclaimed.  

"Well if you're not willing to fix this, then I'll do it without you" Harmony said walking away, knowing very well that I wasn't going to let her fix MY mistakes. 

"NO, WAIT!" I yelled desperately.  

Harmony stopped and turned back to me.  "You're right, I need to fix this, and set things right, but there's still one question I need answered, how?" I asked quietly.  

"Well the first step, would be to come clean" Harmony replied.  

I looked at her questioningly. 

"You need to tell the truth, our friends deserve to know, especially Rosalie and Rachelle" Harmony said. 

"No! I can't tell them! They'll be so angry with me! I'd never be able to face them ever again!" I shouted. 

"They'll be even angrier if you keep this from them! Besides, we could use as much help as we can get if we're going to rewrite this chapter" Harmony reasoned. 

"I don't know Harmony..." I sighed. 

"Then ask yourself if you're unsure, was it worth it?" Harmony questioned. 

"Huh?" I asked. 

"Cody, you traded Daring and Dexter's lives for his 'love', was it worth it?"she asked.  

"I hate how well you can convince people" I sighed. 

 "Does that mean you'll do it?"

"Of course I will"

"Good, then we need to catch up! Rachelle and Rosalie should be getting out of Magicology soon!" Harmony said grabbing my hand.

"I'm glad you're my best friend forever after" I whispered.

"Me too" Harmony whispered back.