Chapter 8

Lyric's p.o.v

I COULDN'T BELIEVE I WAS DOING THIS! After all of the things that Rachelle and Rosalie had done to help me, I was still kidnapping their fathers...I'm the worst friend ever after!  Even though Rachelle broke Cody's heart, she couldn't exactly control who her friends had a crush on, and there was no denying how much Rachelle had helped me during my short time at EAH back in our time, we only had a week left before we went back.  And well...Cody and Rachelle weren't meant to be, now that I thought about it...Eros had confirmed they weren't destined to be together forever after, but even though I managed to get Cody's mind off of Rachelle....was this what Eros meant?  Unfortunately...it was too late to go back, besides...I had a deal to fulfill, and I had no idea how I could succeed.  That was when I remembered...Rachelle had plenty of spell books, if I could just flip through them and get Rachelle to teach me the spell...maybe I could actually fulfill my end of the deal.  But it only made me feel worse that I was basically using Rachelle against her own father...but I had no choice.

I burst into Rachelle's dorm, which she was sharing with her mother, I casually walked over to where she was practicing a memory charm on Apple White, who seemed to be pretty hexcited to see what Rachelle could do with her magic, so much that she actually volunteered to be the test subject.  With a flick of her hand, Apple forgot what she was doing sitting on the windowsill.  "Hey Rachelle, do you mind teaching me a bit of magic?" I asked hopefully.  "Sure, but I'm intrigued, why are you so interested in learning magic all of a sudden?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.  She may be socially oblivious, but she wasn't stupid, she could tell something was up.  "Uh...I kind of... let out a few wild bears in the forest!  I want to learn how to cage them so I can fix my mistake!" I lied.  Rachelle clearly didn't believe me...but reluctantly, she made a chair appear and began the lesson without prying.  After about 9 hours, I finally knew how to do it! Though, it was honestly a little embarrassing, it was a level 1 spell, and Rachelle had taken less than half an hour to learn it herself, and she had mastered it by then.  But I took 9 hours, and only gotten the basics of it.  But it was good enough, I just had to hope my plan worked.  I sent a text to Daring and Dexter, who didn't have my number and didn't know who I was.  

Dexter's p.o.v

???: Hey Dexter, is Daring with you?

Me: Yes...but who are you?

???: I'm just doing my job, nothing personal.

Me: What do you mean...?

???: Make sure Daring sees this.

Me: He's looking at it over my shoulder.

???: Good... *sends video of Apple White trapped in a cage, yelling help.*

A/N: So no one gets confused, the video was fake, Lyric photo-shopped a clip from a random movie*

Dexter: WHAT THE-

???: Give the phone to Daring...I want to see what he thinks of this, even if he's not her Prince Charming.

Daring: What did you do with Apple!?

???: Just doing my job, my sponsor agreed that if you each bring 10 diamonds for them..they will let her go.

Daring: Fine, its expensive, but we'll do it.

???: If you think its too expensive, then you can pay 5 mirrors each instead.

Daring: NO WAY AM I GIVING UP MY MIRRORS!

???: Then bring the diamonds, if only one of you is there with the diamonds, then she still won't be let out, it has to be both of you!  Meet me in the Dark Forest, by the river.

Lyric's p.o.v

I didn't think I would get this far! Scratch that...I was hoping I wouldn't get this far.  But it was too late, I already saw Daring and Dexter walking towards me.  I covered my face with a black hoodie, and stayed quiet.

"Set them right there, next to the river" I ordered.  They did as I said, but before they could back away and demand me to release Apple, I cast the spell.  A bright blue cage surrounded them....and Iris burst out of the water.  "Well done, you have your reward, now leave me, I will transport them back to my home. 

"LET US GO!" they demanded. "WHERE'S APPLE!?" they yelled.  "Apple White was never in danger! You two are pathetic for believing such a poorly photo shopped video!" Iris sneered.  I heard their final yells of protest as they were plunged into the water...