Chapter 1

BOW

new story alerttttt, im excited for this one. i hope yall ready for some more different shit😛

vote, comment, and enjoy luvs🖤💕

----//----

"Move bitch! Ion fuck with you like that!" Kentrell knocked the girls hand off his shoulder, irritated. Why the fuck these hoes so comfortable? He gently swished around the red solo cup in his hand before taking a large sip from it. The alcohol burned in the best possible way going down his throat and he groaned, satisfied.

"Is it good bruh? Yo ass over here moanin' and shit." Came soft a laugh next to him. Kentrell turned to see one of his very close niggas, Sheyaa laughing at him.

"Mane, shut up." Kentrell mugged him, throwing back some more of his drink. His eyes scanned over the crowd like a hawk, looking for a certain someone.

"This shit lame as the fuck, and these niggas playin' this pussy ass, booty ass music." Kentrell could feel his muscles start to tense up in aggravation, as Silento played loudly throughout the house. He lip turned up in disgust at the ugly ass niggas who had the nerve to actually dance along.

Corny asses.

He didn't even want to come to this weak ass house party anyway. The only reason why he was there was because for some time now, some lame ass nigga had been talking shit about him. He found out through word on the street that the man, Zeshawn, would be at this party tonight, so he decided to make an appearance. Kentrell was waiting until he spotted him, and the nigga better have that same energy when Kentrell ran up on him, cause it wasn't going to be no talking.

"Scary ass nigga, someone probably told his ass you was here and now he don't pull up no more." Sheyaa muttered and Kentrell only frowned harder and clenched his fist because the other man was probably right.

"These bitch ass, pussy ass, bum ass niggas don't want no smokeeee, I'm tryin' to tell you mane." He started to pace around, some people looking at him warily as he did so. He bucked at them, watching how almost everybody fell back immediately.

"Bruh chill yo ass out and sit the hell down." Sheyaa put a hand on his shoulder, making him sit down on the steps of the house along with him.

The other man leaned in close, his monotone voice filling Kentrell's ears. "If we wanna catch this nigga lackin', you gotta chill for a bit bruh. If you out here already hyped up, you finna give yoself away. You know how the fuck this shit go."

Kentrell was notorious for getting into fights, and shutting functions down. It was almost like a running gag, cause it happened so much, so frequentely. He could here someone right now.

'Oh that nigga Kentrell here? Bet, let's go get some wings, cuz this shit finna get shut down in the next twenty, thirty minutes. I ain't finna be here when the cops show up.'

Because it was just that bad.

It wasn't his fault though. Kentrell didn't have many friends because he wasn't friendly. He hung around real niggas, and real niggas only, he didn't care or have time for anyone who wasn't about they shit. And he was a nigga that kept to himself and minded his own fucking business. So of course, you could imagine his frustration, when these scary ass niggas come out the woodworks, running they mouths, thinking that shit's sweet. Zeshawn scary ass had been talking about him, his grandma, and threatened to take his chain, and simply put, he had Kentrell fucked up. He wasn't fucking going for it, and when he finally got his hands on the man, he was going to do damage.

He would kill over his family and die for his respect, without hesitation.

Suddenly another cup was being shoved into his hands by Sheyaa. "You want me to stay witchu, or what? Just say the word my nigga, and I'll do it."