Chapter 5

SKSKKSKSKKS

SKSKKSKSKKS

anywayy lol vote, comment, and enjoy my luvs🖤💕💕

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: 4 Months; 14-15 weeks pregnant

----//----

Naw....naw...hell naw.

Kentrell continued to shuffle through the clothes, nose scrunching up as he tried to find stuff that looked nice, but that was also big at the same time. His second trimester had just started and he was really starting to show. Fall and winter would soon come upon them, which gave him a good cover to start wearing all these big ass sweaters and jackets they were currently shopping for, but that could only do so much.

Behind him, Amber snapped a picture in the full body mirror of the store. She paused, looking at the pic before turning around.

"Eowwwww, you gettin' a bit thicker Kenny. Whatchu doin' out here with all this ass?"

He gritted his teeth as Amber giggled, playfully pinching his butt. He swatted her hand away, causing her to laugh harder.

"Gurl chill yo ass out."

She wasn't lying though, he felt himself getting bigger each day. The other day he had tried to put on one of his favorite pairs of skinny jeans and they stopped at his thighs and would not budge no matter how hard he tried.

Ain't that some shit, he had been trying to gain weight almost all his life and now that he was pregnant, he finally was.

"I'm tryin' to look good through this whole thang mane, this finna be hard." Annoyed, he left the rack he was currently at and moved to another one.

"I might just get a bunch of sweatsuits and call it a day mane." He hated wearing baggy jeans, and when Amber suggested that maybe they should go to the maternity side to look, he was disgusted at the selection. Those jeans were ugly as fuck, he refused to wear them.

Amber tapped away on her phone for a second before popping her gum boredly.

"Sheyaa asked if you need some money."

"Tell him I'm aight."

She rolled her eyes, relaying the message through her phone. "You two are so fucking stubborn, y'all just need to make up already. I shouldn't be playing messanger for y'all two."