Chapter 14

^^my babies😩

BOW, daddy outtt and lookin cute wit his lil mustache or wateva🥴 and me and tati kissed all up on that too, we bout to keep him company these next 14 months while he on house arrest🙈

excuse my errors, yall know me

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: 8
Months; 34-35 weeks pregnant

----//----

Sheyaa's Current Stay in Jail: 3 weeks, Trial Status: Unknown

----//----

The cell was quiet except for the small shuffle of noises his cellie made, and the muffled sounds of Sheyaa brushing his teeth as he got ready to go to bed. He absentmindedly rubbed his stomach, glancing at the tattooes that practically covered his chest in the small mirror.

When they finally do pick out the names of the kids, he had been thinking of getting them tattooed on himself. He just had to find some space on his inked body. Absentmindedly, he thought of the different designs he could possibly get, smiling to himself.

He felt eyes staring at him and looked in the mirror to see Bubba, real name Deondre, gazing at him. The older man glanced over his body without shame, eyes going lower and lower to look at his ass.

Sheyaa finished scrubbing at his tongue, and spit into the sink. "Ion why you lookin' so hard, ain't nuthin' there." He muttered.

"We can work on that. All I gotta do is feed you and put this dick in yo life, and we'll getchu right baby. Matta fact, lets start you off with sumthin' strong." And Deondre picked out one of his snacks that he had in his commissary bag, trying to offer him a iced honey bun.

"Hea'."

The younger man rolled his eyes, cutting on the water to rinse out his mouth. "Shut up talkin' to me bruh, befo' I beat yo ass."

"You can try." The man said, throwing the snack back in his bag before getting up to get his own toothbrush. He calmly spread some toothpaste on the bristles, lazily flicking the knob to turn the water on and wet the brush.

"A tiny lil thang like you ain't doin' shit to me." And the man boredly stuffed the brush in his mouth, beginning to clean his own teeth.

Sheyaa looked the man over, unimpressed. "And watch this 'lil thang' knock yo big ass in his shit. Stay the fuck from round me bruh."

Despite Deondre being way bigger than him, and a hundred percent possibly capable of whopping his ass, Sheyaa was still going to talk his shit. He wasn't scared of no nigga except the man above, so if this nigga thought he was installing any sort of fear in him, he was wrong.

"You a lil sassy nigga. Mannnnee, I can wait til I tear yo lil ass up, I swea'." Deondre bit his lip, eyes still looking him over.

Sheyaa rolled his eyes. "Kill that thought bruh, cuz ain't shit finna happen my nigga."

The older man snorted in amusement. "That's what you think baby. I've turned out the toughest niggas in this bitch, so doin' the same to you finna be a breeze. I'll be all up in that pussy very soon." Deondre said crudely.