Chapter 10

im bout to pass out, today has been so longgg

FREE MY BABY DADDY, HE BE TRYIN SO HARD TO BE GOOD BUT NO ONE SEEM TO SEE THAT, I SEE IT DADDY💚💚💚

excuse the errors that u bound to see😭

vote, comment, and enjoy.🖤💕💚

----//----

She hadn't even made it to the hospital before she was pronounced dead.

Chest burning from running, he had watched her mouth move weakly as she looked at him from her spot on the street, breathing slow and erratic. The current paramedics and cops running around trying to save her didn't matter, because at that moment, a mother whispered her last words to her son.

I love you with all my heart.

Sheyaa then witnessed his mothers life slip away from her eyes as she laid on the pavement, dark crimson blood staining her clothes and sneaking through the cracks of the streets. His heart beated prapidly, loud in his ears, as he watched her body be slowly covered with a sheet.

The next few days had been absolute hell, but Sheyaa felt so empty that all the conflict that had been going on rolled off his shoulders. While his family members argued on who got what or if they wanted to cremate or bury his mother's body, he simple sat numb throughout all the discussions.

Brown eyes watched as the casket was lowered down into the ground, the cries of people there sounding throughout the chilly, rainy air. He hadn't cried once since it happened. It wasn't coming to him for some reason, like his body hadn't fully registered what had happened yet.

He appreciated the support from his friends, and they didn't leave his side since the whole thing started, but as of right now he couldn't bare to be around a lot of people. Ben and them understood this though, and after the funeral and the reception, they said their quick goodbyes and 'i love you's' before going their seperate ways.

He couldn't stand the thought of being in his house right now, so of course he went to Kentrell's. They had drove home, the shitty weather doing nothing to change the gloomy mood, water droplets hard and cold, harsh winds whipping against his car on the drive back.

When they finally got there, they both quietly walked into the bedroom, stripping out of their stuffy formal clothes. The taller man helped his boyfriend sit up on the bed against the head board, large stomach poking out cutely. He collasped on the bed inbetween his boyfriends legs, face resting on a soft, thick thigh.

They didn't say anything, just rested in silence, so quiet that they could hear Kentrell's grandma shuffling downstairs in the kitchen. Air still, the reality of the woman really being gone must of hit him then, because then he felt his throat begin to tighten uncomfortably and he held on to the covers so harshly they might of ripped if he continued.

"S-She's really dead bruh."

He was trying so hard not to cry, to be strong, to show no weakness. He couldn't be crying, he had to be a man, power through this-

"Let it out Sheyaa." And Kentrell's fingers combed through the locs of his hair, reaching his scalp, scratching gently. The motion was so familiar, so nostalgic, so like his mother. It was comforting, but hurt at the same time.

"Please don't hold it in."

The tears now fell fast and hot down his face, and he couldn't help but sob out loud. He felt Kentrell bring him in closer, wiping away the drops, slowly rocking him.