Chapter 1

BOW!

ready to get shit poppin, cuz i sure am🥴

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy my luvs💕

*----//----*

Drew's life had changed a lot these past couple of years, and all for the better.

He had a new home. A dog. Two crazy and wild ass uncles. A little sister and brother. And a mom and dad that actually gave a shit about him, loved him, and did everything in their power to provide for him.

He had hit a low point back in Lousiana, though it wasn't his fault. He never thought that his blood mom would put him out the house, especially over something as trivial as money when they were both lacking in funds, and he was bringing home more cash than her most of the time, but it happened. She had gotten mad because he didn't want to give her his earnings, which he busted his ass mowing the neighbors lawn for, to fuel her heroin addiction and he had told her to basically kiss his ass, so out on the streets he went.

Drew didn't have a lot of things. He didn't have many clothes, a lot of valuables, much money. He didn't have contact with other family members because they had cut all ties and stopped talking to him, well more specifically, his mom, a long time ago because of her addiction. He didn't have friends because everyone thought it was amusing to make fun of the teen whose mom was a addict and fucked random niggas to barely pay rent.

And now worst of all, he didn't have a place to stay.

He tried to tough it out but it was already close to the end of his freshman year, and as soon as it ended, there went his main source of breakfast and lunch. The school staff saw that he was struggling and no one could care less, and when he was starving in the streets and constantly trying to avoid shady niggas on the block who looked at him like he was fresh meat, he finally broke down.

Make no mistake, he had been in contact with Sheyaa and Kentrell the entire time, the older males making sure to check up on him constantly. But he was so use to being alone and trying to teach himself how to do things in life, he didn't want to seem like a burden to the men. So when Sheyaa would take the phone back from Kentrell and asked him if things were alright, he would lie and say yes, because the man didn't need to worry about him. The older had a family to take care of, a life to live, all without him.

But Drew finally called and told him, hot tears streaming down his face and barely able to get his words out, because he was tired of trying to wait for better to come. He hated being all alone, and he just wanted to be surronded by people who actually gave a fuck, but he couldn't because they were a couple states over.

Eight or so hours later, the afternoon sun was upon him and he was sitting in the park, munching on a bag of chips that he had stolen from the gas station, when a familiar looking car had pulled up. He thought he was seeing things, but when Kentrell and Sheyaa jumped out the car and starting making a dash towards him, he dropped the bag of chips on the ground in shock as he was practically tackled by the two.

He never had cried so hard before, even while being homeless on the streets. They cared. They really fucking cared about him.

The process of adoption was long. Even after his blood mom happily terminated her parental rights to give him up for adoption, because him refusing to give her money that one time made her not want anything to do with him, it was still long. But they all toughened it out, and the two became his official parents, on paper and everything.