Chapter 2

BOW!

lol i aint realize how longs its been since i updated this, my fault🥴

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

*----//----*

Sheyaa's Current Pregnancy Status: 1 Month; 1-2 weeks pregnant

*----//----*

"Dadaaaaa." Kai and Kaiyah whined, eyes starting to tear up while small lips wavered, and Sheyaa sighed a little, physically tired. The twins had started preschool two weeks ago, so of course he couldn't get too annoyed with the fact that this was a new environment for them, but doing this every morning when he dropped them off before he made his way to work was kind of exhausting. Exhausting, but he was determined to be patient with his kids. He squatted down to come to eye level with them.

"Come 'ere ." And he opened his arms wide watching as the two came running to him, their little backpacks and lunch boxes bouncing along with them, Kaiyah almost tripping on her little feet. "Na, what did I talk to you guys about?"

"We growin' up." Kaiyah muttered.

"Right. And growin' up means what?" He asked.

Kai took a second to ponder, before little brown eyes lit up. "Eatin' cookies...and learnin'!"

He smiled. "Exactly lil man. So you guys are becomin' big kids, and big kids go to school to learn and eat cookies. But not fo' the whole day. Mama finna be hea to pick y'all up later on, just like she been doin'. So I'll see you later, ok?"

They both pouted but nodded. "Na, give dada some goodbye kisses and hugs."

Sheyaa laughed as the two proceeded to tackle him, and he fell on his ass as they bombarded him with kisses, hugging his arms and legs playfully. Other parents looked at them weird, but Kaiyah frowned and bucked at them, and they turned away and let them be. They disconnected, and he waved them goodbye as they ran into the building, heart happy. He knew his mood was going to be ruined when he got to work, but with the profession he was in, that was to be expected honestly.

"They look just like you."

Sheyaa turned to see some man approaching the building, bookbag in tote, dressed up nicely. His outfit was such a clear contrast from the face tattooes he had, the most notible one the big ass red star on his left cheek. He was muscular as fuck, about a couple inches taller than him, full beard, short hair, hazel eyes, and caramel skin.

"Thanks bruh. Those ma lil mini me's." He smiled happily, and the man gave a small grin in return. The man's meer presence had peaked his curiosity, and Sheyaa raised an eyebrow as he examined the taller who suddenly chuckled, which was deep and gruff to his ears.

He realized he was staring too hard and stopped himself. "Ma fault. It's just me judgin' off appearances and shit, but you just don't seem like the teacher type."

"I get that a lot. Always gotta remind people you can't judge a book by its cover though, I may not look like it, but I'm one damn good english teacher." And the man absentmindedly checked his phone, before quickly putting it away.

"I need to get to ma classroom though, so you have a good day beautiful." And Sheyaa nodded and was about to return the sentiment, before pausing and realizing what the man had said. It was too late to do anything about it though, because the taller was already walking inside the building, the glass door closing behind him.