Chapter 4

BOW!

i didnt realize i aint update this since july until i checked the date 😬 whoopsie

but we back😌 enjoy the last bit of cute shit until i really stir shit up🙈

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoyyy💕

*----//----*

Sheyaa's Current Pregnancy Status: 2 Month; 5-6 weeks pregnant

*----//----*

Sheyaa had gotten home early, so he was currently preparing some dinner for everyone, a simple dish of spaghetti and meatballs, with some garlic bread and salad on the side. Something quick to make, and that didn't make him queasy from the smell, because he could stomach a lot of scents right now during his first trimester. He stuck his fork in a meatball and blew on it, before tearing off a piece and throwing it on the ground for Louie's begging ass, and eating the rest himself.

While he did a little shimmy at the taste of his creation, the front door opened, and in walked his family. The twins came running to him, grabbing onto his legs, and he smiled while bending down to kiss their foreheads. He gave Drew a hug, pulling back and raising an eyebrow at the pissy look on the teens face, but the younger just shook his head signalling that he didn't want to talk about it. He didn't push further, because he already knew Drew would speak on it when he wanted to, and watched his oldest son go to his room.

Sheyaa turned to greet his lover, but was caught off guard by the anger on the youngers face, and he immediately felt the air around them tense.

"...What's wrong?"

"...Why the fuck I got one of the twins teachers playin' in ma face tryin' to make moves on you Shey, talm bout he got sumthin' to 'make you feel good'? You ain't been feelin' good or sum?"

Sheyaa raised an eyebrow, looking at his lover in pure and utter confusion. "What is you talkin' bout?"

Kentrell proceeded to explain what happen when he went to get the twins that afternoon, and the more he talked about it the more pissed off he got, a hard glare on his face and his jaw tightened up in irritation. Sheyaa raised his hands up, trying to get his baby's father to relax, not liking where this was possibly heading.

"Okay, I mentioned that I was feelin' a lil under the weather to this nigga once, durin' a conversation that lasted fo' not even a whole minute, but thats it."

"How come you ain't say nun' to me?"

"Kentrell, what could you possibly do, when I'm droppin' the kids off you already halfway to work. It's just the usual mornin' sickness and back pain, shit you already know about."

The younger, who had been pacing back and forth in front of him, suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. "You ain't been talkin' bout me to that nigga have you?"

"Baby, I get to the twins school around the same time this nigga does, and I make small talk with this man, but we don't be havin' no deep ass hour long conversations." Sheyaa frowned. "Yea I've talked about you befo' a lil. If I happen to mention that you be busy and workin' hard, or any small shit like that, is that really bad? Like why is you so hot about this?"