Chapter 3

lol i lied

i dont have writers block for ballsy, its just that I have tooooo many ideas lol, like i gotta plan sum serious for these next couple chapters. just know, shits finna start poppin off soon in that book. thank yall for bein patient with me on that

in the meantime tho, here's another chapter for this😛

vote, comment, and enjoy babies🖤💕

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: 3 Months; 9-10 weeks pregnant

----//----

"Mane, when I tell y'all my nipples irritatin' the fuck outta me." Kentrell couldn't help but comment, and he crossed his arms high over chest them, trying to rub them through his shirt inconspicuously. They were like... throbbing and shit.

"Wouldn't it be some shit if he grew titties?" Joe laughed from his seat at their table.

"I betta' fuckin' not." Kentrell didn't even have to think about it, he knew he would look stupid with boobs. No thank you.

"Doctor Johnson said that's just your body tryin' to prepare for the baby, but cuz you a nigga, ain't shit finna happen." Sheyaa shrugged, taking a bit out of his food.

"Well cuz I'm a nigga, I wasn't expectin' to get fuckin' knocked up at all, but aight." Kentrell muttered lowly, rolling his eyes.

They were still trying to figure out how the whole thing was possible in the first place, but so far the doctors haven't came up with anything. They did comment he was in tip top condition though, so even if they never found out how he got pregnant in the first place, he was in good health and that's all that really mattered in the end.

They all shut up as Amber made her way to the table, a medium size container in her hands.

"Hi guys! Made you those brownies you wanted." She waved it teasingly at them and Baby Joe and Ben dived for them when she placed it on the table.

Joe grabbed it first, but then Ben sat in his lap, able to distract the man just long enough to take it from the lightskin. Joe didn't even seem to bothered that he lost the treats, biting his lip and grabbing Ben's small waist, looking up at the darkskin man who ate the desserts in his lap, indifferent. When Ben realized that he was being stared at, he looked down, a sly smile on his face as he winked at the other man.

Gay asses.

Sheyaa grabbed the container, taking two before he offered it to Kentrell. He took two as well and bit into the treat and almost nutted, it was so damn good. It was still warm, soft and moist and then had chocolate chips inside were gooey and melted in his mouth. He finished them both off in little to no time, looking at the container to see that there was none left. He frowned, instantly annoyed.

Amber looked at him and giggled, setting her stuff down to sit next to Sheyaa. "I can make you your own batch if you want Kenny."

He nodded, grateful, but began feeling bad again when she and Sheyaa share a kiss. The girl was really clueless and had no idea what was going on. He would have to talk about that with Sheyaa some more.

Said man was taking his sweet ass time eating his brownies, and still had another one left. Kentrell must of been staring hard because Sheyaa caught him looking, and raised an eyebrow at him.