Chapter 12

fr this time lol, sorry bout that babies, my phone is literally spazzin and my finger was no where near close to the publish button the first two times it published.

i ate so much today, im fuckin' bloatin' so bad ):

anywayyy vote, comment, and enjoyyy🖤💕💚

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: 7 Months; 29-30 weeks pregnant

----//----

"Come on mama, I'm pretty sure we got everythang!" Sheyaa called for Kentrell up the stairs.

"I just dont wanna leave anythang important! You got the baby oil?"

"Yeah!"

"My snacks? If you forget my cheez-its again, I'm finna raise hell! And they betta be the white chedda' ones!"

Sheyaa kissed his teeth, checking the bag real quick and seeing the box. "Yeah!"

"I want my fluffy blanket and my bluetooth speaker too!"

"Kentrell, I told you I already got everythang, hurry up! Gawddamn you bein' extra, finna make us late and shit. Bring yo brat ass the fuck on!"

"Say bitch, you love my brat ass though!"

"I sure do! But that don't negate the fact that you finna make us late!"

"This photo shoot finna be bout ghetto as a bitch." Joe muttered, carrying the first bag of all their clothes to the car.

"AS IT SHOULD BE!" Ben yelled, following him with the second bag.

Sheyaa chuckled quitely, leaning on the back of the couch that sat across from the mirror and checking himself over. They had just came back from getting their hair cuts, and just finished taking a shower. Now all they had to do was make it to the place on time, if Kentrell would hurry up that is.

He finally heard movements coming down the stairs, and saw the shorter man descending down the steps.

"Take yo time baby."

Kentrell huffed. "I am."

The pregnant man hit the last step safely before leaning back a little, hands on his lower back.

"I can't wait to pop these lil muthafuckas out, makin' me all tied and shit." Kentrell grumbled, waddling to the mirror to look at himself as well. The taller man smiled, playing patty cake with his boyfriends ass as he stood infront of him.

"You ugly as fuck." Kentrell muttered, fixing a dread as Sheyaa pretended to yawn dramatically, before kneading the cheeks infront of him like it was a pillow, and laying his head on the mans tush.

"You ass so soft bruh, this probably what clouds feel like." And he hugged the man harder, sighing. The shorter man looked down at his belly.

"Y'all hear y'all childish ass daddy? Kick once if you do."

"Kick twice if you think mama pretty." Sheyaa said, standing up and bringing his hands to come around to gently caress the stomach. Kentrell's hands joined his and seconds later, there were two small kicks. The pregnant man laughed and the taller man playfully bit the man's cheek before kissing the spot.

"You ready mama?" Sheyaa leaned back a little, whispering in the man's ear. Kentrell smiled and nodded, and he grabbed the shorter man's hand, leading them outside. He locked the front door and walked to the car, where Ben and Joe were waiting for them, before taking off.