Chapter 15

BOW

this special took a long ass time to publish, but bitch...im here

ik theres probably a stupid ass amount of errors but yall know the drill

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: The Final Month
Due in: 1 and half weeks

----//----

Sheyaa's Current Stay in Jail: 4 1/2 weeks, Trial Status: 1 week

----//----

Kentrell woke up to the sound of gospel music blasting from downstairs and the sun shining dead in his face, making him grumble a little in annoyance. He rubbed at his face, glancing at his phone for a little before he pushed himself up off his side, slowly lifting his body from the bed.

Across the room, Louie stirred awake from his little doggie bed, calmy walking over to the pregnant man's feet and waiting patiently for him to get up. It was kind of crazy how self aware the animal could be, he knew Kentrell didn't like him on the bed, not to bark too loudly because it gave him a headache, and so on. He still didn't listen sometimes, but for the most part, he was well behaved.

"Mornin' ma babies." He said, talking to all three of his children as he rubbed his stomach with one hand and petted Louie with the other.

"Ready fo' another day?" He asked Louie, and he smiled as the dog gave a small bark, circling cutely around his feet as he got up.

The first thing he did was take Louie out to go potty, forever thankful that the dog was already trained to do that, because trying to clean up piss and shit while pregnant would have pbeen a nightmare. The only thing he hated about it, was the fact that Louie always took forever to find a spot to do his business, always making him walk up a couple blocks or two because of it. The smaller dog finally found a spot to potty, but after he was done, he kept walking.

"Louie baby, where the fuck are you goinnnn'?" Kentrell whined as he was dragged further from his house by the small dog. "You finna make mama yell at you, and Ion like doin' that."

The small dog looked determined though, and they finally stopped at a house where to his surprise, sat another dog. A mean ass looking doberman pincher sat calmly on it's owners front yard, on a chain that was stuck in the ground, glancing at Louie boredly. The small dog panted happily in excitement, and began walking up to the dog who was mugging at his pet fiercely, scaring Kentrell who immediately tugged him back.