Chapter 7

a super duper special, extra long 10k chapter for my babies cuz i luv y'alll

lol ive been writin' this shit non stop, for the past couple days, im tied😩 excuse any mistakes, i read over this shit so much alrdy

im finna post this real quick tho, my professor actin like a hoe and is bitchin and complainin everytime i take out my fuckin phone🙄

anywayyy vote, comment, and enjoy luvs🖤💕💚

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: 5 Months; 18-20 weeks pregnant

----//----

Sheyaa waited until the door opened, and was greeted with Kentrell's grandma. The woman smiled at him with open arms and he hugged her, bringing her in close.

"Mornin' grandma."

"Mornin' baby." She beckoned him inside the house. "If you lookin' for Trell, his ugly ass upstairs doin' god knows what." And she sat back on the couch, going back to her shows. He nodded before leaving his slides at the foot of the staircase, walking up the steps.

"Mama, you ready for yo appointment?!"

He heard some grumbling from Kentrell's room and walked in to see the man laying on his side. He sat down next to the man's head, reaching over to rub his hip while Kentrell rested his head on Sheyaa's leg.

"Wassup witchu?"

"My ankles are fuckin' swollen and my back hurts."

He look at the bump, bigger than ever before. It was most defintely noticeable now, especially seeing how skinny Kentrell had been.

"Why are we goin' so early again?" The younger man complained.

"Cuz the quicker we do it, the quicker we can get it over with. We get to find out the sex of the baby today, remember?"

At that, Kentrell perked up, attitude doing a whole 360. He sat up, bouncing a little on the bed excited.

"On slime, I'm hype." Kentrell paused, thinking, before he smiled even wider. "Say mane, we should have one of those gender reveal parties!"

Sheyaa continued to rub circles into the man's hip, a large grin forming on his face. He wasn't expecting the man to want to do something like that, it was so cutesy, but he didn't mind at all.

"I-It don't gotta be anythin' big, just us, Joe and them, my grandma, yo mom and...yea." Kentrell played with his fingers, looking up at him all shy like, which made his heart flutter.

"That's a great idea mama." And Kentrell smiled, hugging him. They held on to each other for a couple minutes before begrudgingly letting go, because they had to be on time for this appointment.

After that they got up, Kentrell wrapping himself up in a small blanket and they piled into the car. They drove to the pregnancy clinic and got situated, all until they made it to the room for the ultrasound.

Doctor Johnson greeted them warmly, before they went through the same process like last time, only this time Kentrell didn't have to change into a hospital gown. Sheyaa rested his head on the hospital bed, Kentrell playing with his hair as they all talked, the woman spreading the gel around the large tummy.