Chapter 6

went to benihana today, and that shit was scrumptiousss🤤

i just woke up from a nap, so here u goooo

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: 4 Months; 16-17 weeks pregnant

----//----

"You ok?"

Katorah snapped out of her daze, smoothly licking her lips as she nodded her head. The chatter and hustle of lunchroom filled her ears again, now that she was out of her little stupor.

"I'm good shortie."

Amber smiled before she continued talking. The woman was always so passionate about what she was talking about, how she felt, how much she wanted better for others. Katorah didn't mean to lose attention, she could listen to Amber talk for hours, but the woman was so pretty.

It was hard not getting lost in her beauty.

"After school, I gotta look for some dresses to go to the club in. You wanna come with?"

"Ain't we just go to the mall two days ago?" Katorah asked with a smile. Amber stayed shopping, so much to the fact that she mighy be obssessed.

"Ok, and?"

~

First day of school...

She had just transfer over to this new school for her senior year, her mom had wanted to moved away from her dad after they finally finalized the divorce. It was the first day, so she was told to wait near the office and a student would come and show her around.

"Wassup withchu ma?"

Katorah kept her eyes glued to her phone. All she heard was straight nigga, and was curious why the man was trying to get at her, especially looking how she did. About ninety-nine percent of niggas already could tell what was up by looking at her.

"You cute for a dyke."

She looked up from her phone, the chubby, darkskin man smiling awkwardly at her, golden grill in his mouth. From his hairdo, and just whole demeanor she could tell he was from Florida.

Katorah smacked her teeth. "Son, you buggin'. Fuckin' weirdo. Fuck out my face."

"Why you bein' so hostile? You a bitch, you still got a coochie. You can still be penetrated."

She was about to reach back and sock this nigga in the face, cuz she did fight niggas, when someone else beat her to it, a harsh slap sounding through the hallway.

The scent of strawberries hit her nose as she quickly turned to see who had the balls to hit the man like that. The first thing she noticed was that the woman was taller than her, which she found attractive as hell to be honest. She was lightskin, curvy as hell and short blonde buzzcut hair. The biggest frown adorned on her face, which was honestly adorable because she thought she was intimidating someone.

"You are fuckin' disgustin' Dieuson. You sound like a sexual predator, fuckin' creep."

Dieuson didn't seem to mad that he got slapped, sticking his tongue out, wagging it like a dog instead. He probably thought the gesture looked cute, but he couldn't look more slow.

"Watch yoself Amber, yo fine ass can most definitely get penetrated as well."

"And if you keep talkin' to me like that, you'll get penetrated too. With bullets. Bye crusty."