Chapter 9

BOW

postin this a lil early cuz i got school work to be doin workin on and i need to be responsible🙄

vote, comment and enjoy🖤💕💚

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: 6 Months; 22-23 weeks pregnant

----//----

Kentrell couldn't stress enough how much he hated this stupid, fuck ass school.

Apparently, everyone had been able to piece together that Sheyaa was his babies father, all because of that shit that had went down at his grandma's house. Someone got Sheyaa cussing out Mr. Harrison on video, where he clearly had stated 'Bitch you almost hit my baby mama' and the man had obviously been at Kentrell's house when he said so. Kentrell was also the only one who everyone knew for sure was pregnant at the school, and everyone noticed how close the two were, so it wasn't actually hard to figure out.

Kentrell for one was tired, and not in the mood for any bullshit today. He didn't even care that people had supposedly found out, Sheyaa was still going to be his boyfriend and babies father and he was still going to be pregnant, so niggas better get used to it.

All he knew was, niggas better not say no slick shit to him, because he was already prepared to go off on someone.

And if someone wanted to end up on the news, they could go there too.

The man was taking his time in the bathroom, simply because he didn't care for being in class on time. He looked himself over in the mirror, liking the way the new jogging suit fit him. He took some pictures before sighing, going to wash his hands before exiting the bathroom, and slowly walking to his current class. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a granola bar.

When he finally got there, he opened the door and was met with several dozen eyes, looking over him and his stomach. He briefly wondered where the teacher was before turning back to the crowd of people.

"The fuck y'all ugly ass niggas lookin' at? Damn." He frowned, taking a bite of his snack, moving to his seat. "Starin' bout hard as a bitch."

"This nigga got a lot of mouth for a fat ass pregnant bitch. Nigga, I'll beat yo muthafuckin' ass." Someone commented and the class erupted in snickers.

Kentrell paused, feeling his jaw tighten. He glowered, eyeing the classroom for a cool thirty seconds before speaking.

"Oh y'all think y'all funny? Who said that shit?"

Crickets.

"...Y'all a bunch of dusty ass, bummy ass, bitch made ass niggas. Not naan one of y'all ever had the balls to say no slick shit to me when I wasn't pregnant, but now that I am, all of a sudden y'all niggas tough?" Kentrell slowly nodded, looking around at the class. He finally took a seat, polishing off his snack.

"Talm bout sum 'you'll beat my ass', bet I'll sit my ass in this classroom and not get touched tho."

Still crickets.

"And check this out, all y'all talkin' shit and still ain't sayin' it to a nigga face. And since no one wanna come up off that shit, I want all y'all bum ass niggas to know y'all pussy, every single last one of y'all. Brandon you pussy, DJ you pussy, Tamika you pussy, " And Kentrell continued to name everyone that sat in that very classroom out, no one uttering a word to him.

Was he talking reckless? Yes.

Did he give a fuck? No.

"And y'all bitches quiet cuz y'all already know what's finna happen if y'all try and fuck with me." Kentrell threw his head back and laughed, everyone watching him and he continued, to the point where he was in tears.