Chapter 11

^ugh he's even sexy when he's standin all awkward and shit🥴, FREE U BABYY💚💚💚

maybe its just me, but dont u just luv it when u get a bunch of new face products? cuz bitch ik i do🤪

vote, comment, and enjoy my luvsss💚💕🖤

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: 7 Months; 27-28 weeks pregnant

----//----

Hours Earlier

Kentrell boredly sat behind the counter, watching the day pass by. He had just entered his last trimester, and was fucking huge, so they kept him on the register.

"Bitch I'm tied." And Kentrell smiled and turned to look at his coworker and good friend Zion, leaning against the donut cabinet. The man was a skinny, brownskin twink, with a smart attitude and quick mouth.

"Bitch, whatchu tied fo', if anythin' I'm the one who should be tied." They were nice enough to get him a chair to sit in so he wouldn't be on his feet all day. Lord knows his ankles be swollen and shit from standing up too much.

"It ain't no competition bitch, why can't we both be tied." Zion playfully mugged him and Kentrell laughed.

"I just want a blunt and some dick. Like is that so much to ask for?" The shorter man grumbled.

"Hey, at least you can have that. I can't smoke, and sex is kinda uncomfortable now, so I don't even feel like doin' it." He had gotten so big that the positions they could have sex in were limited and the last couple times they tried to, it kind of hurted. So they just figured they might as well stop all together until after the babies came.

"I'm finna pray real quick." Zion cough dramatically before clasping his hands together and closing his eyes. "Bow yo head hoe."

Kentrell smiled, shaking his head at the man before closing his eyes, lifting a hand in the air.

"Dear Jesus, I know a bitch don't talk to you that often, but I really want some dick because...a bitch just been workin' hard, you know? And I've been on my good samaritan shit lately, I gave a hobo two dollars in nickels yesterday and that made me feel good. So please put yo hands on yo child Jesus,"

"Please lawd." Kentrell hummed.

"And help me get my back blow out tonight. We are reminded that with faith the size of a pumpkin seed, we can move hills!"

"Amennnn." And Kentrell lifted his hand higher.

"And I want my walls to be moved, with some dick. Amen."

"You so fuckin' stupid." The pregnant man cackled as he looked at his friend, who stood tall and proud.

"Bitch, I should become a preacher, I just took yo ass to church!" Zion brushed his shoulder off, sticking his tongue out happily.

Suddenly a brownskin man walked up to the register. He was tall and slightly muscular, had short nappy hair, big plump lips and blue braces.