Chapter 2

probably failed my final exam today, but OH WELL🤪 (loll idc now but when i fail fr fr im finna come back on here cryin to yall)

you guys showed mad love on the last chapter, blew up my notifications and everythin

ilyyy😭🖤💕💕💕

vote, comment, and enjoyyy

----//----

"Nigga it's been more than a couple of weeks now, take yo sick ass to the fuckin' doctor." Ben spoke frowning, as they all watched Kentrell come back from the bathroom, after throwing up again.

"I know you gettin' tired of brushin' yo teeth everyday other hour." The dark skin man continued, stretching as he rubbed his stomach. "Gums probably all sore and shit."

"Shut up bitch." And Kentrell tried to grab his game controller but Joe held it away from him.

"Say mane, he right. You bout sick as a dog, and you don't know why. You need to go check that shit out, ya heard me?"

"The fuck? Who the fuck y'all think y'all are, you niggas ain't my daddies!" Kentrell snapped and they all rolled their eyes.

"Have you even tried lookin' shit up on google to see what yo ass could possibly have?" Joe questioned, walking around the room trying to keep the controller away from the other man. Kentrell somehow snatched it back anyway.

"Hell naw. I'm afraid that if I look it up, WebMD gonna tell a nigga that he already died last week." And Kentrell laughed as they all looked at him like he was crazy. Sheyaa rolled his eyes.

"You need to take better care of yoself bruh." He checked to make sure his keys and wallet were where he left them before getting up.

"Get up and go take a shower bruh, I'm takin' yo ass to the doctor office."

Kentrell smacked his teeth and looked him up and down, defiant. "Mane, you betta' go on with that shit slime. I'm sittin' my ass down right here and I ain't movin'."

Sheyaa nodded, crossing his arms. "Bet. What's it gonna take for yo ass to go to the doctors?"

Kentrll sat back, beginning to think."Beat me in this next game and I'll go." He said cockily, the only reason why he didn't look to worried about the challenge was because he was usually the one who won. Sheyaa grabbed his controller and sat down next to the man, ready.

"Say less."

~

It was just hitting twelve noon when Sheyaa droved down the highway, chuckling as he heard Kentrell cuss him out from the passengers seat.

"On slime yo ass fuckin' cheated."

"Boy you bout mad as hell, and for what? Cuz yo niggas want to make sure you healthy?"

"Ain't nobody mad." Kentrell sneered through gritted teeth.

"Mmhmmm."

The other man smacked his teeth and waved his arms around in annoyance, almost slapping Sheyaa in the face in the process.

"Nigga, don't get fucked up. If we swerve out, crash, and fuckin' die, I'm finna whoop yo ass in the afterlife."

"Bitch you ain't finna do shit." Kentrell hit him again. Sheyaa retaliated, slapping the man on the arm and they went back and forth, Sheyaa swerving a little on the road as they did so.