Chapter 4

these kids i babysit, JESUS

them lil niggas make me not want to have kids i stg, snot nosed ass brats

brats

anyway vote, comment and enjoy babies🖤💕

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: 3 Months; 11-13 weeks pregnant

----//----

"Damn, why are you guys so stiff? Sit down, your makin' me nervous." Amber gave a light laughed as Sheyaa and Kentrell stood in her room looking at everything but her. She only had one chair in her room, so Sheyaa offered it to Kentrell, and continued to stand, leaning against the wall.

"So what did you guys have to tell me?" Amber asked as she adjusted the pillow on her lap asked from her spot on her bed. Sheyaa took a deep breath, before he moved to sit down next to his girlfriend.

"What I'm about to tell you might hurt you and you might think I'm makin' it up, but I can't you in the dark anymore."

Amber tilted her head looking at him light cocoa eyes giving him her full attention.

"Just be a hundred percent honest with me babe, and everything will be ok."

Sheyaa breathed. "You noticed how Kentrell's stomach been gettin' bigger?"

She glanced at said man across the room, who looked back at her, a guilty expression on his face.

"I mean yea, but I didn't feel like I should comment on it. People gain weight, shit happens." She shrugged. "But what does that gotta do with anything?"

"...Ken is pregnant baby."

Amber eyes widened as she looked over at the man. "Really Kenny?"

Kentrell gave a weak smile and simply nodded. He dug out the ultrasound picture from his wallet and handed it to her. She handled the picture with care, finger's gently gliding over the paper.

"Do you know how it's possible? I mean, if you don't mind me asking, are you trans? Or intersex?"

Kentrell shook his head. "Nah, I'm a nigga, born one and all. The doctors are still tryin' to figure out how the fuck I got knocked up in the first place."

"Wow." She whispered, handing the paper back to him. She gave the man a big hug, and he looked back at Sheyaa as she did so, that guilty expression back on his face.

She pulled away and smiled, clasping her hands together. "I'm going baby shopping with you the second I get the chance."

Kentrell only nodded and they watched her sit back on the bed. Sheyaa took a sip from his water bottle, stalling for what he had to say next.