Chapter 8

im tied lol

im like halfway dead right now so excuse the errors that u r bound to see

vote, comment, and enjoy my loves💚💕🖤

----//----

Kentrell's Current Pregnancy Status: 5 Months; 20-21 weeks pregnant

----//----

"You seen how Trell and Sheyaa was actin' durin' that lil party we had? That nigga Trell was feedin' Sheyaa cake in Amber face, and she ain't even notice cuz she was to busy gigglin' in Katorah ear. I told them that they asses just need to talk it ova'. I don't understand how niggas just avoid shit like that."

"Say mane, that's on them. There's only so much you can give someone yo advice. It's up to them if they take it or not."

"You right." And Joe watched as Ben ran the lighter over the backwood.

"I've been tellin' Amber to break up with Sheyaa and vice versa for ova' two fuckin' months now." The darkskin cut the lighter, looking over the blunt. "And I told both they asses this: the longer you wait, that space of opportunity to fuck up gets bigger and bigger." He put the plump looking blunt to his lips before lighting the other end, and sucking in smoothly.

Joe shrugged. "I know they both care about each other, but as far as that relationship? That shit dead."

"Hell yea." Ben breathed out before inhaling from the blunt one more time. He handed it to Joe, who took it gratefully.

"I'm just waitin' for the day one of them fuck up. I can feel that shit in my soul mane."

"I'm sayin'." Joe held the backwood inbetween his fingers as he scrolled through his phone, sending another text to Sheyaa before placing it inbetween his lips.

"Sheyaa cockatoot lookin' ass won't answer my texts. You heard what happened to his ass last night?"

"Hell yea, I was actually sellin' at the other spot when his niggas came ova'. They said his ass almost got shot in the side. It just grazed him though."

Joe shook his head, taking his second hit before passing it back to the other man. "I'm just tryin' to make sure my nigga aight. Maybe Kentrell know if he good or not."

A couple seconds later, Ben's phone rang next to him. He took it off the charger, seeing that it was in fact Kentrell.

"Speak of the devil." He answered the phone and handed it to Ben. The darkskin man smiled, putting the device on speaker phone.

"Wassup slime, we was just talkin' bout yo ass."

"Who the hell you talkin' too bout me?" Came Kentrell's gruff voice.

"Mane, calm yo ass down bitch, it's me." Joe muttered, snickering.

"What y'all up too?"

"Sittin' on Joe dick, smokin'." Ben shrugged.

Kentrell smacked his teeth. "Y'all niggas don't ever stop actin' gay? Not even for a minute?"

Joe's open hand squeezed the darkskin man's side as he watched the naked man currently grind in slow, lazy circles on his dick. Ben smirked at Kentrell's question.

"Nope."

It might of been their fault that no one believed them when they said they were together, they joked and played around so much that it wasn't hard to see why people thought otherwise.