05

~•~

~•~

As soon as Ara's feet touched the ground, she was picked up by a pair of strong arms that wrapped around her.

"You did it!" Jungkook shouted, putting her back down. Ara stumbled a little, adrenaline running through her veins with so much energy she couldn't contain.

Namjoon smiled, wanting to join the action and he rammed into the two, sandwiching Ara between him and Jungkook.

"I knew you could do it!" Namjoon shouted through the commotion or people cheering for her win.

She laughed against Jungkook's chest, soon running out of air. "Guys! I need to breathe!"

They pulled away, allowing the girl to catch her breath. She wanted nothing more than to pull the helmet off her head, but she had to endure it for a bit longer.

Through her helmet, she saw Kai standing outside their little huddle with his hands stuffed into his pockets. He sighed, turning his head away from Ara as he spoke. "Yeah, you did okay."

Another half-ass complement, I suppose?

Ara nodded her head at Kai before a pair of strong arms wrapped around her small frame, guiding her through the track.

"I got you out of the interviews. You won't have to make a public announcement about your victory." Namjoon informed her close to her helmet.

She waved kindly at the people cheering for her, bowing in gratitude as they showed their support for her.

With her crew trailing behind Ara and Namjoon, they walked off the track, shaking hands with the racers she had raced with and their crew members. They expressed their congratulations and she nodded at them, unable to speak full sentences without revealing her feminine voice.

Just as they were about to enter their garage, four figures blocked their entranced. The men had their arms crossed over their chest, standing powerfully as they guarded the entrance.

"Well, Kim Namjoon." Yoongi spoke, a smirk falling on his lips. "I see you have a new member."

"Ah." Namjoon smiles. "I see you do too, except he's not fully trained yet. But he'll do great with proper training."

Yoongi laughed humorously, forcing a gummy smile on his lips. Although Namjoon was a towering six foot in height, Yoongi's strong ego was of a man of seven feet. He didn't seem one bit intimidated by Namjoon.