58

~•~

~•~

Impatiently bouncing his leg up and down, Jimin glances down at his watched. Clicking his tongue to the root of his mouth, he rolls his eyes and shakes his head away from the ticking watch.

He sat on a street bench, manspreading comfortably as he waited for Ara.

She hopped out of the shower before him, shouting her plan to walk towards a 24/7 cafe and return in ten minutes for a drive through the city of Paris. It was well past ten minutes, and he was waiting for her in a typical outfit, something he knew she would go absolutely crazy over. He smirked to himself, imagining her hungry eyes trailing his thighs in his tight jeans to his biceps strained against the simple t-shirt.

Finally, a pair of LED headlights shined his way and the low rumble of a powerful engine caught his attention as the luxurious car parked across the street.

The car door opened and a pair of black heels clicked against the pavement. Jimin's eyes slid up from the expensive shoes to her slim legs exposed from the short skirt she wore. His eyes stopped at her hips, admiring the definition from her routine workouts, then they followed up to her perky breasts under a dainty top, finally to her pink lips and twinkling eyes.

Her slow, confident walk enticed him and he sunk further into his manspread, gliding his wet tongue over his lips as if preparing to taste her and leave her dry. Her hair fluttered in the wind before she raked her fingers through her hair, devilish smile on her lips as her boyfriend gave her a dangerous smile of his own.

With each stride towards him, Jimin's eyes darkened with lust and she felt more in change and in command.

She finally reached him, placing her hands on her hips, looking down at him.

"A trip for strawberry milk and you come back looking like that?" Jimin raised his brows, his eyes never faltering as they stay focused on hers.

"Like what?" Ara asked, swinging her leg over his lap before straddling him and resting her hands on his chest.

Jimin's hands glide up her thighs, landing on her ass. "Like dinner."

Ara laughs, hands gliding up his chest to his neck where she plays with his silky hair at the back of his head.

"You already had dinner."

"I'm always hungry for you."

Ara leaned in, stopping before Jimin even had a chance to taste her strawberry milk tasting lips.