29

~•~

~•~

"It was nice meeting you, Ara." Yoongi went in for a hug, his lips brushing over her ear before he spoke. "See you soon."

His voice sunk deep under her skin as a wave of goosebumps spread throughout the surface. His voice vibrated through her ear with authority and intimidation. It scared her.

Ara shuddered away from Yoongi and met a mocking smile on his lips. All night he'd been a gentleman, but the tone he just used with her was chilling. It was like he had recognized her as a threat.

Like he had discovered her secret.

"Alright," Jimin grunted, coming to rescue his girlfriend from- what seemed to him like- a touchy Yoongi. "Come on, babygirl."

With a warm hand placed at the small of her back, Ara walked away from Yoongi who kept his eyes on her. He only removed his eyes from her when Taehyung stood by his side, swinging an arm over his shoulder.

The two waved goodbye before they were out of sight in Jimin's car.

\\

On the ride back home, Jimin was worried about why Ara was so silent. They had a great time with his friends and he thought they'd forgiven each other for their argument the previous night.

But Ara was not silent because she was angry at him. She was worried.

Did Yoongi figure it out?

Ara nibbles on her finger between her teeth, staring blankly ahead when Jimin's warm hand rested high on her thigh.

"Baby?" He called her, earning a soft hum as her eyelashes flutter away her thoughts. "Are you still-"

"No." She shook her head, smiling softly at her handsome boyfriend whose hair had now been tousled because of Taehyung's playfulness.

She laughed softly, her hand reaching his hair to play with his golden locks. A smile stretched across his lips when he heard his favorite sound.

"What?" He asked, safely parking his car in her drive. He turned to stare into her beautiful orbs, tightening his hold on her thigh.

She shook her head, meeting his eyes with a radiant smile on her face. "Taehyung left your beautiful hair a mess with his touchy hands. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he was flirting. I think I have some competition."

Jimin laughed, throwing his head back amusingly. He shook his head, gliding a tongue over his lips before he spoke. "You're not the one who should worry."

Ara lifted a brow, eyeing Jimin carefully as he slowly leaned in to her. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous when he placed his hand on yours. Or when Yoongi brushed his lips against your ear."

Jimin didn't stop until his soft lips brushed the shell of her ear.

"Like this." Jimin whispered seductively, sending a shiver down her spine.