32

~•~

~•~

Ara was not weak.

She realized this when two of the men she admired the most had broke down into tears in Blue's arms.

Except, they didn't call him Blue.

Seokjin is what they called him.

With tears in his eyes and a smile on his lips, Jungkook chuckled sadly as he wiped the never ending stream of tears down his puffy cheeks.

They had all taken their turn to cry in Blue's arms, except for Namjoon. The born leader only watched from afar with glossy eyes.

When Kai finally pulled away from Blue as he tried to wipe away the tears in his eyes, Ara immediately latched herself to Blue's side, digging her head into him like a child.

"H-hyung," Jungkook sniffled. "I-I-"

Jungkook couldn't finish as the tears in his eyes were as painful as the spikes in his throat that poked at him.

Ara was still confused, and she wanted answers to the questions swimming and beating against her skull.

"Blue- oh, um-" Ara chewed on her lip embarrassedly for she was comfortable calling him Blue, but learned that his name was Seokjin.

"It's okay." The man she hugged chuckled softly, patting her back gently. "What is it, Ara?

The lack of sleep was evident under Ara's watery orbs as Seokjin looked down at her.

She spent her nights crying into her pillow with the pain sunk deep into her heart. If she was lucky, Ara would sleep for at least a few hours before it was time to get ready and put on the mask of deceit she'd lived with most her life.

But as the days went on, it became harder to go back to the person she was without Jimin. Although her days were dull and empty, the smallest reminder of Jimin would beam a bright glow of joy to her heart for a few seconds before it was buried beneath the pain.

Now, Seokjin was in the picture and it was overwhelmingly relieving. She knew he'd protect her, but it still wasn't enough for her broken heart.

"I'm a little confused." Ara sniffled, pulling away from his strong arms to sit in a conference chair. The four boys gathered around her, sitting comfortably in the rolling chairs.

A delicate smile fell on Seokjin's pillowy lips as she held his hands on the table properly.

"Gather around my children. It's storytime." Seokjin let out a playful chuckle before beginning to explain.

"Ara-" He started with her, but realized she was a new addition to his family and she still had not known all the secrets. "Actually, I think Namjoon should explain before I take over."