44

~•~

~•~

"He thinks he's better than me!" Ara groaned, attempting to put her earring through her pierced ear after several minutes.

"But why are you letting him distract you from what really matters?" Jungkook raised a brow.

The dark haired boy sat on her bed in a simple outfit- he looked most handsome, nonetheless. His legs were spread open, thighs straining against his ripped jeans. He leaned back on the bed, hands resting behind him to prop him up. The boy had clearly been working out because his biceps were strained against the hem of his black shirt and the outline of his pecs were carved perfectly by his shirt. His curly, long hair messily fell over his eyes, parted in the middle naturally.

"He's my brother, Jungkook." Ara looked at him through her mirror before going back to putting her earring on. "He's my father's son and I had this fantasy where we would get along and everything would be alright."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at her naive fantasy while she hissed a low 'yes' when she successfully got her earring in, forgetting about the problems she was discussing with Jungkook. Smoothing out the wrinkles in her skirt, she smiled at herself through the reflection before turning around to face Jungkook.

"Ready?" She asked to which he nodded only after he checking her out.

She rolled her eyes as she slapped his bicep. He chuckled before standing up and dragging her out of her apartment by her forearm.

"I don't wanna hear you talk about your brother anymore," Jungkook said as the elevator doors opened. "Tonight, we're having some fun with a few drinks and some dancing. Okay?"

\\

Ara's laugher resonates through the halls as she stumbled out the elevator with Jungkook at her side. The chuckling male held her waist so she wouldn't fall as they made their way to her apartment.

"Shh!" He hushed her as it was late and her neighbors were most likely sleeping.

She shook her head innocently when he pressed his finger to her plump lips. Pushing the door open with his foot, they stumbled in before it closed shut.

"Jungkookie, I didn't know you were such a great dancer." Ara smiled as she made her way to the couch. Her drunken self falls on to it with a sigh.

Jungkook tiredly fell beside her, resting his head at the head of the couch with a groan. Struggling with her heels, Ara tried slipping them off her feet. Chuckling at her struggle, Jungkook's large hand wrapped around her legs and rested them on his lap. His fingers skimmed over her skin as he found the straps and successfully got the heels of her feet.

"Thank you," Ara said lowly.

Jungkook nodded, eyes focused on the smooth skin of her legs as they rest over his thighs, enticing him for a quick touch. So he did. The tips of his fingers drew circles on her ankle and Ara's body tingled at his touch. Slowly, he brought his fingers higher up her leg, leaving a trail of fire against her skin that seeped like ink on paper.