57

~•~

~•~

The Worldwide Racers Association hosted its annual recognition gala.

Paris, the City of Love, was this years location.

A glittery chandelier stole the attention as it hung from the center of the painted ceiling. The crystals shimmers bright enough to illuminate the room like a hundred stars. The pillars lining up at the sides of the room were crowded with men and woman holding champagne or wine in fine glasses, leaving the center floor empty for brave souls who dared to slow dance with their partners.

The subtle decor was hardly needed as the beauty of the ballroom's architecture was enough to marvel at and the large balcony doors were left open for guests to stand out in the late sunmer's breeze and admire twinkling lights of the Eiffel Tower. Woman embellished the ballroom in their posh dresses and designer shoes, polished pearls and neat hairdos. Men clad in black admired the beauty of woman who swaggered past them, earning looks from hungry woman themselves in their pristine suits.

Harmonious classical music set the mood of elegance, and grace and from the top of the stair case, Ara admired the view. Her eyes glossed over the ballroom, oblivious to the pairs of eyes admiring her from the bottom. The music softly died, and a new symphony swept across the ball room. A song as beautiful as her, for her, the guest of honor.

Finally, her eyes landed of soft caramelized orbs that twinkled brighter than the sun. A smile painted his lips after he glided a tongue across the pink flesh. Her lips spread wide into a smile upon his reaction, her hand delicately skimming the golden rail and she took steps done the stair case.

Lights flashed constantly by the second as camera men snapped photos of her, quick to snap every second and angle.

Her hips swayed with each step, her dainty satin dress falling over her curves and hugging her waist. The posh material pooled beneath her feet, and a deep dip exposed her back as dainty strings held the dress in place. A delicate gold necklace hugged her neck, matching the gold rings adorned at each finger except for the wedding finger.

Slow music twirled in the air as Ara neared Jimin with each step. His lustrous hair was slicked back, exposing his forehead and fine brows.

Her smiled beamed with joy and warmth when she was close enough to wrap her arms around him.

Jimin's hands rested on her waist, holding her before him as he let his eyes hungrily devour her from head to toe. He admired every inch of her, feeling butterflies roam his stomach and his heart beat for her.

His arms snake around her waist, pressing his body to hers. Her back arched, letting her head fall back as she felt his warm breath on her cheek. Jimin leaned in, kissing her cheek before his head dipped and he kissed her jaw.