56

~•~

~•~

"Jimin?" Seokjin raised his brows, placing a hand on Jimin's shoulder.

Raising his head softly, Jimin's reddened eyes met Seokjin's. Heavy tears still lingered in his thick laches. The beautiful man was beautiful when he cried as his lashed stretched longer due to tears, dewy skin glowing, lips swollen and red. Jimin was still beautiful, with a hurting heart.

"Jin." Jimin sniffled before his eyes landed on the doctor standing beside him.

Jimin's brows furrows as he narrowed his eyes at him with anger. The memory surfaced his mind, the poisonous pain still stung his heart and Jimin knew he wanted to kill him, but the waiting room wasn't the right place to do it and he didn't have the strength to even stand to his feet.

"Sir," The doctor cleared his throat, rubbing his sweaty palms against his white coat. "What you did broke multiple protocols- what I did broke many more as a doctor."

Jimin's eyes burned with fire, angry at his negligence. The doctor seemed to notice Jimin's anger and he rushed to continue.

"But," he took in a deep breath. "I'd like to apologize for giving up on her. My job was to keep her alive, but I gave up."

Jimin's eyes began to swell with tears, feeling weak as he resting his elbows on his knees and he buried his head in his hands.

"But you didn't give up." the doctor finished.

\\

It was suffocating enough with the constant beeping which echoed through the room, but when Jimin walked in, Yoongi opened a window and stuck his head out because it managed to get even more suffocating to the point to which it was unbearable.

His eyes lingered on Ara attached to machines. Her pale skin sent a shiver down his back, but he approached her and placed his hand over hers. She was cold, chest rising up and down slowly.

The fear he felt when the line fell constant and the doctor declared her dead still lingered in Jimin's heart.

"She's going to be alright, Jimin." Jae cooed. "You saved her."

Jimin nodded, wiping away his tears. "I'm still so scared I'll lose her."

\\

Gasping for air, Ara's eyes fluttered open. Her chest heaved like it had been her first breath in years.

Her face fell into a grimace as bright lights beamed down on her. It took her a while to adjust, but she finally adjusted and winced when she tried sitting up. She simply moved her head around, finding Jungkook in Taehyung's arms. They slept peacefully, using each other as warmth from the cold ward. In the couch next to them, Seokjin's head was rested on Namjoon's while
Hoseok's occupied his other shoulder. Shifting her gaze, she found Yoongi in a couch to himself and a bowl of rice in his lap, threatening to fall.