17

~•~

~•~

"It feels like your kicking me out." Jimin pouted, his shoulders dropping as he looks down at Ara.

Ara giggles at him, pulling him into her arms one last time for the night. Nuzzling her head in the crook of his neck, her lips pressed to his skin lightly, eyelashes fluttering against his skin like a butterfly kiss.

Soft giggles could be heard from Jimin as he tried not to squirm ticklishly. She smiled, pulling away but still close enough to smell his mint, vanilla scent.

"That's exactly what I'm doing. We both have work tomorrow." She said softly as he rocked her in his hands like a little slow dance.

He sighed, nodding his head understandingly before letting her go. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." She replied, slowly sliding her hand down his neck, to his chest until he was finally out of her reach.

Jimin walked backwards, eyes glued to hers with a smile. It wasn't until he tripped on the first step of her front steps that he stopped in his tracks and strutted towards her.

Ara's fine brows scrunched together, wondering why in the world he was walking back. "What are you-"

Before she could finish, he cupped her face in his hands, planting a delicate kiss on his lips. She immediately kissed him back, because when you know it's right there's no time for thought. He could taste the sweet strawberry milk on her lips from a while ago and sighed in pleasure into her mouth.

She pulled away with a smile, staring at the pillowy lips that has been on hers a millisecond ago. They tugged up into a smile revealing his chipped tooth, a small piece of 'imperfection' that she found perfect.

"I'll go now." He chuckled, sadly escaping her arms and walking down her pathway to his car.

Ara waved him goodbye before he drove off, and watched as the red lights of his rear disappeared into the night.

She shook her head happily when a wave of emotions burst through her body. She felt excited, like she could run around her neighborhood fifty times and still be this full it's energy.

Before turning inside, she caught a glimpse of her motorcycle parked in front of her garage. She thought she might as well take it inside now.

Bare feet smacking against the pavement, Ara made her way to the padlock on the wall and unlocked her garage door. Once it was safely in the garage next to her other accessories, she examined the bike, making sure it was scratch and dent free.