Hard to do

Laii POV :

Getting off the bus I Watied for my slow ass sister to get off  .

Damn tinky you take to long getting off the bus , these ugly ass lil boys can wait .

" girl it ain't my fault your mad & inpatient " she said while laughing , I looked at her and rolled my eyes .

While walking up to these ugly Ass apartment building that I lived in. I rolled my eyes  .

I hated living here but shit when you live in New York , your momma on section 8 and do drugs you lucky to even have a home .

Tinky interrupted me out of my thoughts " Ayeee atleast today was your last day of school " I sighed and nodded my head.

Yeah I know how the hell a 17 year old finish school well I skipped a few grades and now I'm outta school .
I thought about going to college but I couldn't leave behind my sister and I can't afford it .

Unlocking my raggedy door me and my sister walked into our apartment .

I walked into me and my sister room through down my stuff , took a shower once I finished I got out and sat on the bed next to her .

I'm about to go to sleep I'm tried I said yawning , she yawned too . " damn Laii why you do that shit you green ASF " she said while we both laughed .

I shook my head and got under the covers while she did the same , my eyes began to get heavy and I went to sleep .

Tinky POV :

Waking up my stomach was empty , I walked into the kitchen to see nothing , I pouted and sat on the couch noticing that it was in 2 envelope on the table .

I picked it up and ran to the back into I tripped on the wire plug that was in the hallway. I started to laugh damn bitch yo clumsy ass I said to myself while getting up and opened the room door .

My momma wasn't there so I walked into me and my sister room to see her on the bad stretching " I'm guessing you just woke up " .

" Here we got mail " I said throwing it at her face on purpose, I started laughing .

" Damn bitch " she said while getting up hitting me with her pillow .

Laii POV :

I opened up the first one and paper fell out it said :

Dear my kids : I'm not a good mother and I really try to be and I'm not . These drugs is more important then y'all I mean no they not they just addicted I made and saved up money because I knew this day would come I'm giving you the information for Asia and y'all take care of y'all self I love y'all
Love mommy .

Tears ran down my face constantly how can a person carry a child for 9 months then give up on them so easily .

I threw the letter at tinky and opened up the other one it was about 10 hundreds , 50 twenty's , a couple of 50s and her food stamp card which had about 700$ cause we get that every month .

My mouth opened I slipped on some pants and hurried out the house while dragging Asia " damn bitch hold on the store ain't going no where it's open 24/8 " she said causing me to laugh .

As we were walking to the store Me and Asia was arguing because she was walking slow . As we got closer we seen a group of niggas and they were blocking the door way .

They were all ugly expect one , he caught my eye he was sexy asf , had had tattoos everywhere on his face , some braids and some juicy lips .

I snapped back in reality noticing we been waiting here for a minute causing me to almost lose my mind .

" Excuse me " I said in a nice tone . Some dark skinned dude turned around looked at me and turned back around to finish talking to his friend .

" Okay wow they very disrespectful , lai let's just go back home we can come back tomah " my sister said while tugging on me .

Nope I wasn't not finna leave I just asked this nigga in and nice tone , he looked me dead in my eyes and turned around no no no .

I pulled outta her grip and made my voice a little louder " EXUSE ME NIGGA tf " I said while pushing him out the way , grabbing my sister hand walking in.

" Wassup big dog " I said to the worker he's cool very cool old man . " wassup Laii " he said grabbing the bag , me and tinky picked out a few snacks and walked to the register.

I grabbed all the bags off the counter and yelled " thanks big dog we be back tomah "

On our way out the door it was some girl that looked familiar, she took off her hood and I noticed I seen my bestfriend that I haven't seen in forever she looked baddd .

" Kayla " I said causing her to look up aways from her phone and you can see some bruises on her face .

" ja'Laii " she screamed scaring tinky causing me to laugh I ran up to her .

" omg I haven't seen you in forever what the fuck " I said while pulling away from her hug , " we got a lot of catching up to do "she nodded .

It was getting dark and me and tinky had to be home I told her I'll give her a call once I get home .

Walking out I notice them mans was gone and I sighed in relief , I grabbed Tinky hand and walked all the way home .

Getting in the house I settled down and picked up the house phone to give kayla a call .

She picked up off the the third ring , we talked alll night and I was getting sleepy I was about to hang up into she said something .

" can you meet me at the park now I have to show you something it's important " I looked at the phone confused it's 3 am and it's windy As the fuck outside who do you think I am .

" Makayla I'm sorry but I'm very sleepy I said which was a lie I just didn't wanna leave the apartment building " , " Please " she said sniffing , " ugh fine give me 20 minutes"

It was dark asf at the park and I was scared asf I held a tight hold on my pocket knife , I kept walking and Into I seen a person stand up .

I looked closer and it was Kayla . I jogged over there " hurry up and talk you got 10 minutes "

*
*
*

I felt bad asf for Kayla I told her pack her shit tonight and give me a call in the morning , I had a lot of shit on my mind , I hugged her tight and let her go she ran off and so did I.

Walking past and alley I saw a car seat and heard crying , thinking to myself

bitch this is a set up don't do it don't do it bitch you gonna die !

But I'm hard headed asf so I went to go check anyways , I walked over to the car seat watching my back . I was finna squat down but I saw a note and picked up the car seat .

It was dark asf so i was just gonna read it once I got in the house . I walked up the block to the apartment building and unlocked the door .

Sitting the car seat down I looked over the note :

If you got this note then I thank you so much , I'm a unstable parent and I can't do this shit anymore ! I tried to but I can't so take care of him for me or you can just send him off . I couldn't because they would've took me to jail the way I am . ( his name is : Anthony marquis smith
About a week old when I left him . Birthday March 7th and all his paper work is in there if you can give me a call and I'll give him custody if you want . )

Wtf this bitch is smoking crack omg , I was scared to even see what he looked like , but I did anyway I opened up the blanket and saw a sleeping handsome baby boy .

Welp I'll be glad then ever to help him out ! I always wanted to be a mediocre and I love kids .

______________________
First chapter ! How y'all like it 🙃🙃🙃
COMMENT !!
COMMENT !!
COMMENT !!