Secrects 🤫

Ice POV :

I was now sleeping with Laii in the bed while aj was at daycare , this weeks been fucked up and Laii been worry bout a lot of shit . Another baby in this house and tinky been coming home late and shit .

She don't say shit anymore and neither do kayla this house hold messed up , I got up and stretched .

Laii POV :

" imma about to leave call my phone when you up " I heard a voice say .

" okay " I said while he kissed my neck and then left , I looked around my room and wonder why is everything going wrong .

I got up and walked out my room , I walked into tinky room she wasn't at home & neither was kayla .

I guess they at work I thought to myself while I locked the door and cut off the lights . I yawned and went back into my room and hid under my covers .

Ever since tinky hung out with mimi she's starting to act different.

My eyes began to feel heavy and I feel alseep .

Tinky Pov :

" where are we going Mimi " I asked her as we keep walking through these Bush's that was in back of the park .

We came to this house and I looked around , " this shit is nice , this your house " I asked looking around while she walked up and took a key out .

" yeah only you know about it " she said as she mentioned me to walk in , we walked in and went into her room

" yeah only you know about it " she said as she mentioned me to walk in , we walked in and went into her room .

So like only you live here I asked as we both sat down and took off our shoes . " yeah " she said typing on her phone , I looked around and cut on my phone and saw some texts .

Big sister 💗🤞🏾
Wya ?
Big sister 💗🤞🏾
Wya ?
Me
                      I'm with mimi I'm fine , sorry for not texting you , my phone don't have any connection where we at and we on are way home . We'll be there later love you sissy .