Nothing new

sorry y'all it's been a minute but it seems like y'all really fucking with this book let's get back to it ....

Kayla POV

The box opened and out came pink balloons , I jumped up and down and I was happy , I got what I wanted and that's all that matters .

Shoota came up to me and hug me , he gave me a long speech that made me cry .

I couldn't help smiling because he wanna step in be here for his baby , no relationship or nothing just for the baby .

I wasn't all that happy but atleast her daddy will be in her life .

We said our goodbyes and I went off to bed . I have babyshopping to do .

Saturday morning :

Laii POV :

I woke up and stretched , I got out of bed and walked to , Kayla room

I woke up and stretched , I got out of bed and walked to , Kayla room .

She was sleep so I walked over and shook her , get up and get ready we about to leave .

" okay " she said lowly sounding still sleepy and I walked out the room .

Tinkyyy , I yelled while banging on her door since it was locked .

Since when did she start locking doors .

I shook my thought off and kept knocking , she wasn't saying nothing so I stopped and left it alone .

I walked back to my room and headed to the restroom so I can get ready .

(Ps : There's a few characters changed )

Kayla POV :

I hopped out the shower and slipped on me some clothes , I don't really like  dressing up now

I hopped out the shower and slipped on me some clothes , I don't really like dressing up now .

I grabbed my bag and walked to the car , I rubbed my 8 month stomach and strapped up .

My bestie came to the car and then we pulled off , we went into the stores and we went shopping .

After we got done shoppping , we went to go Get her bed and stuff . It's getting delivered next month cause we planning on moving .

Once we got everything we left out the store and walked to the car .

I smiled and rubbed my stomach can't wait for my baby to get here .

Laii POV :

Leaving Wendy's I pulled up to the house .

Getting out the car I gets a call from ice .

I answered and started to get out the car , " what's up what do you want David " I said while  rolling my eyes .

" damn it's like that now " he said smiling making me smile .

Yup sure is , im your " hoe #1 " , if you knew you had a bitch why you continue to eat this cat , I said rolling my eyes getting the rest of the bags .

" mane it's not even like that , ats my babymomma she be on some funny shit baby you know I fw you , I don't even do es talking I'm about to pull up " he said then hung up the phone .

I smiled and ran to my besties room to tell her the news .

" go bestie that's my bestie " she said as she twerked .

I laughed , and went into my room and laid down into I got a FaceTime from Anthony mom .

Hello I said into the FaceTime video .

" hey look who's up " she said showing Anthony .

Hey babyyyyy imma come see you soon .

" well about that , we moved to Texas now , I been calling you for weeks to tell you but I guess you been to busy " she said .

Wow , I didn't even know omg I'm so sad now I wanted to see my baby I'll be down there for his party.

" okay , well I'm about to feed him so I can put him to sleep I'll call tomorrow " she told me .

I said okay and hung up , I can't believe they moved and I didn't get to see him .

Knocking me out my thoughts ice walks in my room .

I looks at him then back at my phone , he walked over to me and snatched my phone .

Ice pov :

I'm mad asf that she's trying ignore me , I didn't do shit wrong my babymomma sucked my dick and that's it .

I don't fuck with her at was a one time thing , I was high asf ats not my fault .

She don't hmu unless it's about my kid and I didn't fuck her cause she pregnant .

She's a lil thot but I don't pay her any-mind .

Shaking myself out my thoughts I walked up up to the bed and made Laii look at me .

" sorry baby , I mean ats my baby mama she wanted to suck my dick ats all she did , I don't talk to at bitch no more she calls me from private numbers " I said looking In her eyes .

" I don't care David , that's wrong ASF and it hurted me deep inside I just don't wanna show it . You was just laid up with me kiss me and then your babymomma gonna call my phone on some disrespectful shit , it took you a week to man up and face me . " she said pushing my hand away from her .

I grabbed her by her neck and tighten it a lil hard , I'm not fucking with these bitchs girl , I like you imma be serious with you everybody make mistakes ain't nobody perfect Ja'Laii and the reason why it took me a week to man up or what ever you want to call it because I be busy, girl you know what the fuck I do for a living , if you ain't ready for es life style then you just don't need to be around me .

I put my hood on and walked out the door , I'm not chasing no bitch she got to realize everybody make mistakes and I'm trying to show her I care I told her sorry what else am I suppose to do .

Laii POV :

I tried to say something but he left to quick , I know I may been hard a little but I'm not no dumb bitch your not gonna run game on me .

I texted him before I went to bed

Me :
         I'm sorry , your right can we talk this out tomorrow, I want be such and ass .

__________________________

Vote !

Comment !

How do y'all feel about ice ?

Yayyy she got a girl !!

Do you think shoota gonna change for the best ?