Not playing no games !

Shoota pov :

I gotta get my girls back , it's a must , we pulled up into the trap and I hopped out .

I went into the trap and walked to the back room , I told jr come here .

He came in I told him and mike will be there for what's about to happen .

I told them the plan and they was set , I grabbed the guns and loaded them up .

Dave hopped in the car by himself , while we got in the van .

We was ready and set , I'm about to get my girls back and we're moving out of town cause this shit ain't about to keep happening .

I'm going to man up and be here for my child , and be here for Kayla I love her and got love for her .

Tinky pov :

I woke up and I was not in my bed anymore , I was tied up

I woke up and I was not in my bed anymore , I was tied up .

I looked around too see nobody in the room , Q walked in and rolled my eyes .

I looked at him in disgust , where is my niece and nephew ?

" There fine , but look I'll make a deal with you , I'll set them free you just have to move with me . I really love you Asia Marie  , I wanna be with you baby , I wanna move on with you , it hurted me that you aborted my child , my first child at that . It made me sick to my stomach I rather be with you " he leaned in and kissed me .

I kissed him back , the kiss got deep and I started to catch feelings all over again , I really didn't wanna move with him but I don't want my family hurt plus Laii don't want nothing to do with .

Laii POV :

These dudes walked in on me and Kayla , I had been crying I need my babies I don't wanna be here

These dudes walked in on me and Kayla , I had been crying I need my babies I don't wanna be here .

The dudes walked up to me and started unchaining me .

Once I got unchained I cocked back and hit dude in his mouth .

Causing him to fall , I grabbed his gun and shot him in his leg .

I ran to door before Q came in and smashed his hand in the door .

I locked it and ran to Kayla , I unchained her too , then I grabbed the  gun and pointed it at the door .

I ran towards the door , an slowly opened it , I peeked my head out and wasn't nobody out there .

I slowly walked towards the hallway .

I was looking around trying to find the door , I found some stairs .

I walked up them with Kayla following me .

Once we reached it , I opened the door , i jumped when I heard  " STOP "  .

I looked over and it was shoota and ice stupid ass .

Damn y'all scared me , I was Rey put a hole in your ass  , I started laughing and walked up and hugged him .

He pushed me and walked upstairs , I was about to ask him something but he told me shh .

I followed behind him and heard baby crying , we walked into the room and the baby's was laying on the bed .

I grabbed Anthony and Kayla grabbed Ava .

Dave pulled out his phone and called this number .

I heard him yell into the phone  " BRING MY SISTER HOME FUCK NIGGA , WE putting a missing report out on you " he hanged up on him .

he looked me in my eyes " your hot ass dumb ass sister is out here doing some dumb ass shit , chasing dick ! And you probably the reason why she doing this shit , you is always talking about " being like your momma"  you put that shit in her head you don't know what she's thinking " .

He walked out " now let's go so I can get y'all home , I need some rest " .

I followed behind him , with Anthony in my hand , I rubbed his back thinking of this shit .

How am I going to get my sister back , I hopped into the car .

We pulled off .

Tinky Pov :

I know I might be dumb , but it was for they purpose .

Laii don't give a fuck about me , I don't know why she didn't give a fuck about putting me out .

It's crazy I gotta stay with a mf cause she put me out , I'm tried I'm done I'm about to change everything starting today .

Q really love me and I'm happy with him , can't nobody change the way i feel about him .

I smiled and kissed him , he grabbed my hand and we locked it .

I slowly closed my eyes and was ready to see this journey .

__________________________

Vote , like , & follow .

😱😱😱 Tinky left with Q ? How your feeling ?

Is tinky wrong ?

Is Laii wrong ?

You think they gone find them ?

You think they life would be hard ?