Never trust your friend

Short chapter 🤩

Tinky pov :

I had just woke up & when I looked over Mimi was sitting right there

I had just woke up & when I looked over Mimi was sitting right there .

" Hey booty , you ready to go home ? " I looked at her confused.

Um I thought I'm suppose stay here for a couple days , and my sister is coming to get me .

" oh no everything is okay she told me bring you home & girl you been in the hospital for weeks " she smiled and started handing me my stuff .

Nah I know this medicine don't got me tripping and I'm smarter then this , where the discharge papers .

She handed me them , I started laughing maybe I'm tripping .

I got out of bed and slid on my stuff .

We made it to the car and she helped me in , I got in and I had this weird feeling but maybe it from not eating .

Can you stop at and get me something to eat girl that hospital food is nasty .

She started laughing and put in the gps for QDOBA Mexican eats .

I laid my head back and closed my eyes .

Jalaii pov :

I woke up looking at the time , I was going to visit Asia , I hopped up and slipped on my black shirt and some cut up ripped pants

I woke up looking at the time , I was going to visit Asia , I hopped up and slipped on my black shirt and some cut up ripped pants .

I grabbed Anthony washed him down , and slipped on his red shirt then threw on his jean overall .

I put him his car seat and grabbed my drink and was about to walk out the door into Kayla stopped me .

Can you please take her I have an interview today , I laughed girl you know she can come with me anytime .

Kayla ain't slick cause she already had her ready I grabbed her car seat and walked to the car .

I strapped both them In then started up the car , it was a 15 minute drive .