Making thing right 💙

Ice pov :

I hopped up & took a shower , after I got done I slipped on my all blue fit .

Once I was ready I got in the car & pulled off .

I pulled up to my babymommas house , and I try use my key but it didn't work .

So I just knocked on the door , she came to the door and she was looking bad .

" what Dave what can you possibly want ? I gave you everything now go on "

She was about to slam the door but I caught it , I'm not here for you or anything you think I'm here for .

only for my child now bring me kairi you don't have to get her dressed or nothing I'll deal with that .

" no you want my child not finna keep dressing like a little boy , I'll give you some clothes to put on her wait a minute "

Then she slammed the door , I walked back to my car and sent jalaii a text .

I told her tell everybody be ready in 20 minutes cause I'm About to be pulling up .

She said Ight then Bri was walking out with kairi in her hand .

" you can keep her over night but bring her back in the morning I have things to do " she said while rolling her eyes and tossing the bag to me .

I smiled thank you , she gave me the finger and I hopped in the car .

Jalaii pov :

I had slipped on Anthony something to wear then went into Kayla room

I had slipped on Anthony something to wear then went into Kayla room .

She was struggling so much , I started to laugh shouldn't of had no damn baby and you don't know what you doing she scooted over and I put Ava stuff on .

She started to laugh I know , I should of keep my leg close , I couldn't sleep all night she's a crybaby  .

I looked at her and smiled , just like you girl you one of the biggest crybabies ever but I'm happy for you , your going to get use to it .

She gave me a hug then my phone started to ring .

It was Dave I knew he was outside so I just put ava in the car seat & ran and put Anthony in his .

Tinky was in the living room looking sad , I asked her was she coming she hopped up quick yes I am you should of knew this .

I started to laugh , she's been acting different lately but she's slowing coming back as herself .

We where now in the car with Dave his car had three rows so that was enough for everybody to fit in his car I saw his daughter and I reached my arms out she came to me .

I asked him where we were going , and he said don't worry about it I'll take 15 minutes .

I rolled my eyes and set back an enjoyed the ride .