Just one chance !

Okay I fucked up big time 😑 , I'm sorry if I got y'all confused AJ is The baby but Zay is the boyfriend lol my bad imma fix it for y'all doe so y'all want be confused

Tinky pov :

Waking up I checked my phone , I seen a text from an unknown number

Waking up I checked my phone , I seen a text from an unknown number .

I wonder who this is , I tried to call the number but it sent me to voicemail .

Then I decided to shot them a text back .

I took a deep breath and hopped off the bed , I walked down the steps

I took a deep breath and hopped off the bed , I walked down the steps .

I looked around and wasn't nobody downstairs , I turned around and walked back upstairs .

I went into Laii room and open the door her and baby Anthony was knocked .

I decided to wait till they wake up but I could sneak out .

I walked back upstairs into I hear crying , I walked back downstairs & it was coming out of Kayla room .

I knocked a few times but she didn't say nothing so I walked into her room .

I saw her on the bed crying , I asked her what was wrong she didn't say anything .

I asked her again she didn't say anything , I tried coming to confront her but she jumped up and walked into her bathroom .

well fuck it she's not saying nothing and she just walked away I'm not about to sit here and hear her cry .

I picked up Ava and told her that I'm taking her upstairs she yelled at me to put her child down .

I looked at her confused , girl never this is my niece , I was about to walk out into she grabbed the baby out my hand .

Girl what the fuck is wrong with you , I most definitely didn't do SHIT to you for you to be doing all this .

Plus that baby is only 3 weeks you can't be snatching her like that , she need to be taken away from your dumb ass .

I turned around and was about to walk back out into she pulled my hair back .

Kayla POV :

I'm so fucking pissed I woke up to some bullshit and it got something to do with tinky hot ass

I'm so fucking pissed I woke up to some bullshit and it got something to do with tinky hot ass .

That bitch bet not never ask me for shit fuck her hoe ass I can't wait till tell Laii .

She was walking out the door mumbling something so I snatched her ass by her hair and start giving her some mean licks .

Not gone lie her lil ass was getting some licks in to , I slammed her on the ground and got on top of her .

I was beating her ass but she flipped me over and got on top of me beating my ass .

I kneed her right in her said and she scared " ahhh " I got up and kicked the bitch !

Laii POV :

I heard rumbling and shit so I jumped up , it came from Kayla room so I walked in there

I heard rumbling and shit so I jumped up , it came from Kayla room so I walked in there .

When I walked in I heard a big " ahh " I looked and saw tinky on the ground holding her side and Kayla putting some shorts and shoes her face looked fucked .

I started laughing what the fuck was y'all doing ?

Tinky got up off the ground , " your bitch ass bestfriend gonna put her hands on me bra I swear to god I want this bitch one on one in the front yard " .

Kayla the fuck- I was cut off by Kayla .

" Look I'll pack my shit and go your sister shouldn't never disrespected me. "

Ight you can do that , and tinky what I tell you about your smart mouth ass I was about to hit her in her mouth but she started to speak .

" nah wait a minute, I'm finna cuss so don't be mad ,  bitch you lying I came upstairs and heard you crying , then I tried comforting you & you try walk in the bathroom then when I picked up
Ava bitch you snatched her out my hand and I TOLD you stop snatching her she's only 3 weeks tf and then after that you got mad and snatched me by my hair and we started fighting simple "

" I'm not scared of no bitch and Laii you kno this check your friend cause she was dead wrong for putting her hands on me and I didn't do shit "

" Na bitch tinky you dead wrong from fucking ice and that's why I put my hands on you lil nasty bitch " Kayla spoke .

I turned around to tinky who's mouth was open she ran upstairs and I try run after he cause I'm about to beat this bitch up and kick her out .

__________________________

Short story enjoy 👀👀