Kicked out 👋🏾

Jalaii pov :

I ran upstairs behind her and I got to her room and she was putting her fighting shit on .

I walked up to her and decked her dead in her shit , she started leaking .

I keep on punching her and beating her face in , I saw blood coming out and she was screaming something , I stopped and told her pack her shit and get out .

She was trying say something but I didn't wanna hear it , tinky I been heard about you and your just like momma sick .

Get out my house and don't never come back for nothing idgaf what it is don't come back .

I looked at her one more time then walked out the room, I walked downstairs into my room and start crying .

I picked up the phone to call ice but he wasn't answering .

Kayla walked into my room and hugged me " I'm sorry bestie " I cried hard asf and hugged her tightly .

I didn't know what to do at this point , all I know is tinky is out of my house for sure ! No more coming back .

I got up locked my door and I laid back in bed cause it was 9:00 am , I sent ice a text message and closed my eyes shut .

I held on to Anthony tight and went to sleep .

Tinky pov :

Packing the last of my shit I looked around my room one more time and shut the door .

I walked downstairs and walked towards Laii door but it was locked I shook my head and cried .

I walked to Kayla door and it was locked fuck it imma let them think that .

I called ice and he didn't answer , I called shoota and he answered .

" wassup lil sis " he said smiling hard , then he looked at my face .

" what the fuck happen to your face tinky bra " I couldn't do nothing but cry .

Can you please pick me up and take me to an hotel I'll tell you about when you get here .

I was sitting on the porch waiting on him , Laii came outside and looked at me and rolled her eyes .

Aye Laii I'm really glad you believing her over me !

" girl fuck you , I don't give to fucks about you I always been good to you and this is how you going to treat me , your a slut your just like momma but no better sick ass little bitch " she slammed the car door and pulled off .

I sat there thinking , Im really giving up on life real talk ! There's not one reason for me to be here .

Soon ass she pulled of shoota pulled up , he walked up to me and sat next to me .

" so wassuppp princess " he said kissing my cheek .

Nothing fr getting beat up and put out for nothing .

He jumped up " what " he started beating on the door but wasn't nobody in there but Kayla .

I pulled him and told him get in the car so he can drop me off .

We got in and started to pull off he cut the music down so I can tell what happen .

Okay so this is what happened, Kayla was crying or whatever and I went into her room , she started ignoring me and stuff so I picked up Ava and was about to go upstairs, but then she yelled at me and snatched her back .

So then I started saying stop snatching her she's only 3 weeks , like who does that , that can break her bone or bruise her .

So after that she pulled me by my hair and we stared fighting, then Laii came in and Kayla going to say I fucked Dave .

Shoota stopped the car , " what ? Why would she even - "  bra that was the same thing I was thinking .

So I opened my mouth wide cause what the fuck , and ran upstairs to put some fighting clothes on .

Then Laii came upstairs and started fighting me and I didn't fight back for a minute because she was my sister then I started to cause like you putting your hands on me for nothing !

Then she told me don't come back to her house , she didn't even let me
Explain what was going on .

Shoota looked mad and At this point I didn't know where we was going , all I know is shoota was pissed we pulled up at this house .

I didn't know who's house it was , he gave me a tie .

"Tie up yo shit you about to fight , and put these on your hands .  "

I did as said , we walked up to the house , and he knocked on the door .

Mimi came outside , I started laughing .

I been wanting you bitch , she was pregnant but her face ain't .

Shoota pov :

I already knew who this bitch was who said all this shit

I already knew who this bitch was who said all this shit .

This shit happened last night cause she got mad .

Bitch you my babymama but don't get shit started with my other babymomma .

BITCH why the fuck You starting shit , nigga on my kids ice didn't touch Asia nigga that's OUR BABY SISTER  now I'm about have Asia beat the fuck out of you ! Pregnant or not you ain't nothing but 3 months you ain't that big and it's not noticeable yet plus if you go to the police I'll kill you bitch .

I backed up and she started to square up , she didn't know how to fight .

I pulled out live and my shit be cracking everybody was on the mf .

Asia ran up and quick three pice her , I started laughing " yeah that's my baby sister " she fell to the ground the Asia got on top of her .

She was beating her up , tinky didn't touch her stomach not once .

I was proud of my sister , I picked her up and put her crazy ass in the car .

She was going nuts 😂 , we pulled off and pulled up at my house .

I gave her the live and she start talking shit .

I started laughing at her ass she's a mini version of Laii .

I rolled up and called ice over here I got a story to tell

__________________________