You think you grown ?

sorry , I haven't been updating but I'm back on track now 🥰🥰

Laii POV :

I woke up and checked to see if I've texted back or something , but he didn't .

I looked at the message and it said " read at 1:29 am "

I shook my head and went into the restroom to do my daily routine .

Once I finished , I slipped on my light blue jean pants and a white shirt .

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys , I walked out the house and hopped in the car .

I was scrolling through Instagram and something caught my attention .

Liked by Kaylawayla , tinkyyy._ , shootaaa and 63829 others
Daveeast without you by my side I wouldn't be happy 💕🤞🏾

Comments turned off

What the fuck , I picked up the phone and called him .

He declined it , and i called again he declined it again , I looked up shook and dropped my phone .

I pulled off and went to his house , when I get there wasn't nobody there , at this point I was pissed .

Kayla POV :

I was walking into the kitchen to get me some grapes I was hungry asf , I walked out the kitchen and back to my room

I was walking into the kitchen to get me some grapes I was hungry asf , I walked out the kitchen and back to my room .

I heard tinky on the phone and I wanted to mettle she was talking about some little boy but I couldn't get the whole information down .

I stop snooping around and went back in bed my stomach was hurting so I FaceTimed my bestie to see if she can get me some ice cream to make me feel better .

* incoming FaceTime call *

Bestie : what Kayla ?

Me : can you bring me some ice cream I'm not feeling good

Bestie : no that's not going to make you feel better your fat ass better eat some mfn noodle soup goodbye .

She hung up on me , I start crying fuck her big headed ass tooo .

I laid down and watch spongebob and ended up falling asleep .

Shoota pov :

Liked by bandzlaii, tinkyyy_ , Kaylawayla_ , and 3628 others

Shootaa fucking on these young bitchs they be sucking this dick time to time tell at bitch suck this dick #meandbronem #fuckhoesgetmoney

Username3627 we cant understand your caption 😂😂😂
Miyaaaa babydaddy😍😍😍😍😍

I looked at the comment and start laughing this young bitch thinking somebody fucking on her raw .

Bitch ain't getting me I got one baby and one baby only ain't no more kids .

If you ain't liyah your not my baby momma these bitchs keep putting these babies on me and shit .

Ice started laughing and wasn't shit funny these young bitchs is out they mind .

I'm not fucking on them raw I'm done fucking strip club bitchs .

I said shaking my head while ice is laughing like a dying dog

I looked at him and lit up the blunt , aint shit funny bitch ass nigga ats why Laii stop fucking with your ass

Nah she didn't I'm giving her this dick and bounceing he said while doing this dance

Nigga you ugly and she ain't gonna fuck with you once she find out you gotta wife and a whole child .

Ice pov :

Nigga shut the fuck up you can't be mad cause Kayla young ass pining that baby on you bitch ass nigga

Get out your feelings stuck up over some pussy , nigga if you feel like that baby not yours get a DNA test bitch pass at blunt .

He got me fucked up keep catching a attitude with me cause he got 2 babymommas .

Strap up bitch you wouldn't be running around here being a father of two pussy .

Yoo I'm out , meet me at the trap tomorrow at 3:00pm no later then 3:10 I'm out .

I walked too the car and hopped in , I shot my wife a text and pulled off .

I haven't been fucking with Ja'laii she trying cuff and shit I'm not with it .

__________________________

Quick chapter , sorry vote and comment more