Changing 😘

Tinky pov :

I I got on top of Q and pulled the covers over us

I I got on top of Q and pulled the covers over us .

I felt his breathing as I laid my head on his chest and he rubbed circle motions on my back .

He began to slow down so I figure he was going to sleep , I got up an sat on top of him .

Ugh this is my time I mean I haven't had nun in months .

I pulled off his basketball shorts leaving him in his boxers .

He flipped me over and started pulling off my shirt and panties since I didn't have on pants .

He lift my legs up and begin to eat my pussy , I never felt that feeling cause he never really did sexual stuff with me .

Knocking me out my thoughts he was eating it good , my legs was all in the air , I began to play in his dreads .

My legs start shaking so I tried pulling away but he took my legs and pinned them down I cummed all in his mouth and he licked it all up .

Next thing you know there's a knock on our door.

I covered my mouth and Q came from underneath the covers , he looked me in My eyes and kissed me and was sliding in .

It was now in and he was now in my stomach .

I was trying to hold my moans in but shit I said fuck it .

I heard footsteps leaving the door and he pulled out , he took the condom off and turned me over .

bae it was somebody at the door

" at was probably sin he was stopping by but I don't give a fuck this is our house now bend over "

I smirked and did as he said , he slid in and it felt way much better .

Mhm I moaned , yes daddy .

I began to stop cause I thought I Sounded dumb saying that shit .

" why you stop " he said beginning to
Speed up his strokes I was now trying hold my moans but I couldn't .

I heard him say " fuck tinky " and slapped my butt .

I began throwing it back on him and he was surprised he was telling me stop but I didn't listen .

He End up busting and I forgot he had the condom off .