Sneaking around

Tinky pov :

Waking up I got ready for school , im mad at the fact it came so quick .

Barley got to enjoy myself this summer .

I got up and showered and threw on my clothes .

I grabbed my purse and threw my belongings in it .

I got up and walked to the bus stop .

Once I made on the bus I sit in the front , I just moved out here and this my first time going to this school

Once I made on the bus I sit in the front , I just moved out here and this my first time going to this school .

I made it to school and walked into the school building .

I looked at my phone and it's 8:10 I walked to English class .

I got bored and decided to skip , I walked passed the class and took the back stairs that leave to the exit .

Text mode :

Q🤞🏾💙 : I'm about to be pulling up and 5 minutes come out .

I read it and walked out the door , I seen his car and walked to the door .

There was a bitch in the passenger seat so he told me get in the back I looked confused and shook it off .

Hey b- before I could finish he cut me off .

" wassup lil sis " he said smiling .

Lil sis ? I questioned him I start laughing and try unlock the door so I could get out .

But he wouldn't unlock, he pulled off fast making me hit my head .

And the girl start laughing bae slow down she said laughing harder .

Bae ? Bitchhhhhh Imma show you bae .

I took my hair tie and tied it up , once we came to the gas station I hopped out .

I pulled her out the passenger side and start beating her up , I was beating the shit outta her .

She try get me off her but she couldn't .

Then Quincy came outside and pushed me hard to the ground .

What the fuck girl this my babymomma , stop that shit and he slap me across my face .

I got up and threw the trash can at him and rolled my eyes .

Fuck you bitch and stay out my phone with your lil dick ass .

I grabbed my stuff and slammed his door and walked to the bus stop niggas got me fucked up .

I texted Laii but she didn't text back

Jalaii pov :

I smiled at the message ice sent me and locked my phone .

We were planning on having a baby shower for Kayla and shoota had a lot of shit up he's sleeve .

I saw tinky coming home from school , she look tried so I shook it off .

I pulled off and went into the store , so I can go baby shower shopping.

walking into the store I seen Aj but he looked like he was with this lady that's I don't know .

I walked closer and seen some dudes that looked scary looking I looked at them with a blank expression .

Hey excuse me , when she turned around she was very pretty and was holding her daughter .

Your daughter is cute and have a lot of hair .

Thank you girl she a handful , the little girl looked a lot like somebody I know but I couldn't put a finger on it

Thank you girl she a handful , the little girl looked a lot like somebody I know but I couldn't put a finger on it .

What's her name I asked .

Kairi she smiled .

We talked more and I had to leave so I took her number down .

She seem coo and all but something is off about here .

I shook the thought and hopped into my car .

Kayla POV :

All last night I was up planning for my baby shower .

I haven't talked to shoota since the gender reveal and he haven't been buying shit for my baby .

I heard he got another child on the way too and if he doing something for that child and not mines I'm putting his ass on child support .

He can't deny my baby , I wasn't sleeping around with nobody but him .

I'm thinking of giving it up for adoption because what child want to brought in this world and there father can't step up .

I started to cry I had so many thoughts in my head .

I decided to call my mother up and tell her all about the baby shower and stuff .

She answered and she looked so shocked to see me .

He-hey hey ITS Kayla , she started to cry and all .

Momma stop it's not that serious .

She smiled and told me how much she missed me .

I told her come to my baby shower August 24th.

She agreed to come and was so happy , I smiled and all I'm so glad my life is going right .

__________________________

Comment , vote  !

How do you feel about Dave ?

How do you feel about shoota ?

How do you feel about Kayla?

How do you feel about tinky ?

How you feel about laii ?