Never trust your friend II

( No photos for this part , cause my Instagram messing up and I can't go look for the pictures )

Q POV :

Mane I'm upstairs getting in the shower and I hear " help " I jumped out the shower and threw on my clothes .

I ran downstairs to the basement to find Asia with her whole hand out the window , she saw me and try to get her arm from out the window into I knocked her ass out .

I didn't even mean to hurt here , but she does stupid shit i just need to get ice and she's the only way I would be able to .

I lpicked her up and carried her upstairs , I laid her in the guest room but I chained her up , I can't have her leaving me .

I walked out the room and locked the door I walked across the hall into my room , I laid in my bed .

Mimi came upstairs and try rub on me and shit I don't fuck with her ass she supposed pregnant by ice homeboy.

Get off me girl and get out my house why you here , she started to pull my pants down and started sucking my dick , I tried make her stop cause she's a Opp and she's Asia friend .

But her head was too good fuck it , I laid back and she keep doing her job .

Tinky pov :

I woke up with a headache , I felt my head and it was banging I looked around the room and I was now chained up upstairs .

It's been a whole day and Dave nem haven't even came yet , they probably don't even care about me .

The door was open and I saw Mimi walk out the room across from me , I looked at her in disgust .

Bitch I can't believe you betrayed me for what , you was suppose to be my friend bra .

" girl fuck you , never was a friend I wanted Q and you knew I did , but he bypassed me for you , he wouldn't of knew Dave messed with your sister if you would of just let me have him ".

I started to laugh , your right you did all this over some dick , he don't want you girl he don't know how to treat hisself . You walking around carrying a baby and don't even know where the daddy at your such a hoe .

But it's alright karma a bitch and she will come back around I just pray I get out of this .

She walked over to me and slapped me , I couldn't even do nothing .

" look bitch you don't know me and what you ain't gonna do is speak on my child , you shouldn't of been such a hot ass and fucked him and he mistreat your ass bitch your young and dumb get out my face . "

I tried so hard to move but I couldn't , bitch I'm not gonna argue with you when I know how to fight unchain me and imma beat your ass .

She laughed and said bet she started unchaining me . This was my chance to run fuck fighting her .

She unchained me and pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me punching me , I was connecting my licks right back with her .

I flipped us over to where she was on the floor and I was on top of her , I started beating her face in , she started to scream so I got up and ran downstairs .

Before I could run , Q walked in the door and stopped me he dropped his stuff and ran up to me .

" what you doing out bra , look at your face. " .

Get your bitch nigga she put her hands on me get out the way I gotta go .

" your not going no where "

I turned around are you out your mind , first you fuck with me , get me pregnant and get mad at me for getting abortion I'm too young to be pregnant by a nigga who's 4 years old then me and on top of that you don't treat me right so why in hell would I get pregnant by you , you don't treat yourself right your selfish bitch you hit on me and shit I don't got time Quincy get your shit together then come to me .

I hurried and ran out the door he ran behind me but it was too late I was gone , I know y'all wondering why I didn't tell anybody I was pregnant .

Honestly I was going to get my ass kicked and Laii don't believe and that shit so I was going to raise it .

And I don't wanna do that cause once she find out she's going to flip out .

I keep walking into I saw this store o reached it and walked in .

Laii POV :

It was 3:00 am and Dave nem been looking for tinky for 72 hours .

We still haven't got in touch with her , I couldn't eat or sleep .

I was scrolling through Instagram when something caught my eye .

I was about to watch it into the phone ringed , and i didn't know who it is and I don't answer number I don't know .

They keep calling so I answered , hello I said sounding irritated asf .

" sister come get me now I'm at the gas station on MacLaine dr hurry " then the phone disconnected .

I went into the room and slipped on some clothes .

I drove all the way there fast asf I'm about to figure out why this shit keep happening to my baby .

There's something she's not telling me , pulling up at the gas station she immediately walked out .

I ran to her and hugged her sooo tight , we walked back into the car and I told her she need to tell me everything .

And that's what she did I was ashamed with her but I'm glad she told the truth , lol she no longer can have friends and not allowed to go outside for the past two months .

Imma home school her then after Christmas break she's going back to school .

Pulling up at the house she went into her room and I went in mines , I walked in and hopped in my bed .

I closed my eyes and thank god for answering my prayers , after I got done I laid down and went to sleep .

__________________________

Enjoy , vote & comment 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗