Wrong person

Ice pov :

There was a baby , I snatched the cover off it and there was baby ant he looked perfectly fine but he was in the basement .

I picked him up and wrapped him in a blanket , I grabbed the money and ran upstairs and out the door .

I sat ran and hopped into my black charger & threw the money in the back , I started up the car and call laii as I drove fast and safe to laii house .

I got there and ran upstairs, I walked to they door and began to knock on it , I kept knocking but nobody answered .

She haven't been answering my calls and I think I'm Blocked I was starting to get pissed of because where else could she be .

I tried calling Kayla and she didn't answer I hopped into my car and pulled off On my way to my main house .

Once I pulled up I grabbed Anthony and walked into the door .

My daughter Kairi ran up to me , I picked her up in the other hand and she saw the baby .

" Bra bra " she said smiling .

I put her down yeah that's your brother I start laughing .

Then my wife came into the room and said " who baby ? Who had a baby ? "

I laughed , and told her she can chill out just my god baby .

She started fussing and I don't have time , so I grabbed my keys and drove to my main house .

Once I got there , I walked into my room and went into the closet I grabbed some of his baby clothes I brought for him .

I ran some warm water into Kairi old baby tub , I filled it up and grabbed some soap .

Once I finished I washed him down and stuff .

I took a picture of him and posted it on Instagram.

Daveeast : when I found you all my stress went away ✊🏾💙 #son

             Comments off

I cut my phone off and slipped his clothes on , I feed him a bottle then he went to sleep .

I got in the shower and washed up I hopped out and smoked some blunts .

I put on a movie and laid down .

Laii POV :

I woke up at home , I looked at my phone and I seen it was dry

I woke up at home , I looked at my phone and I seen it was dry .

Kayla busted into my room like her water broke or something.

" girl what's wrong " I asked her cause she looked happy .

She was pulling me out of bad , I slipped my shoes on and ran out the door with her .

She pulled off and was going 60 it felt like.

She threw me the phone and I saw Dave's page but something caught my attention.

I looked at the picture and it was a picture of aj but he looked old like it looked recent .

I picked up my phone and called his number I forgot I had Him blocked so I had to unblock him .

I called and he picked up on the first ring he couldn't even say hello before I start going off on him .

Me : Dave why tf you didn't tell me you found my mfn baby you didn't even call me or nothing you selfish .

Ice : bitch don't call my phone on that bullshit I tried calling you had me blocked , I pulled up over there and was banging on that door for 30 minutes you couldn't answer , tried calling Makayla she didn't answer so don't call me on the bullshit , I'm at home you know where I'm at come get him .

Then he hung up he was right I sounded stupid and I wanted to call back but he didn't answer .

Once we pulled up I went into the
House why Kayla stayed into the car .

I walked in and they was in the living room , he got up and handed me him but I leaned into his lips and kissed him .

I pulled away and told him how sorry I was , I was just shocked and happy .

He said it's okay and to call me later it's about Kayla baby shower that's tomorrow .

I smiled and hugged him one more time and got Anthony I felt safe and happy .

I smiled and walked back to the car , once I got there I kissed him and strapped him in i FaceTimed tinky .

Tinky POV :

I was at the hotel Q brought me last night when my sister called

I was at the hotel Q brought me last night when my sister called .

I answer the call and she told me she have a surprise for me .

I smiled and asked what was it ? She didn't tell me and said you will see at the baby shower tomorrow I said Ight .

And hung up , I was waiting on Q to get back with his friends.

They all walked in and I was sitting on the bed , Q came in and walked up to me and kissed me .

He stopped and went under the bed to get this bag he threw it at that dude he stay with , he was with him the first time I met him ,  I forgot his name .

He told them spilt it up each one of them get 5k .

They left and he cut off the light .

He came up to me and start kissing on me and he was about to rub on something but I told him stop .

He stopped and cut the light on , he looked pissed so I told him I'm on my period .

He shook his head and got his shit on , I'll come back later I got to do something , I looked at him and rolled my eyes .

I slipped on my stuff to , he looked at me and asked where you going .

I mean can you take me home I got a baby shower to attend tomorrow , I'm not finna be here while you go get some pussy from somebody else and then try come back to me laid up no .

He looked mad then he hit me and I started to feel dizzy .

__________________________

Here comes a lot of drama and tea 😙😙😙

__________