How could you

3 months later

Kayla POV :

It's been three months since the break up with shoota and I haven't even left the house fr , I been gaining a lot of weight I believe it's from eating and staying in bed .

I gave him my all , told him my life story and he up and left me , I still been feeling sick and started to get worried .

Omg im dying

I said to myself while crying , I looked up and seen that it was 3:00 am and I had to been over thinking , I closed my eyes and went to sleep . Imma have to go to the hospital in the morning .

Ja'Laii POV :

I woke up stretching and looking at my phone to see if my bestie texted back but she didn't , she had just left to go to the hospital .

I didn't go cause I had to get baby aj ready for daycare , I hopped up and got him ready , and got myself ready .

Me and ice been talking a lot lately and I'm catching feelings for him tbh when I'm with him I feel sooo much better .

I don't know how I'm gonna tell him because we been talking for about 7 months now , I know a lot about him and he knows a lot about me .

Tinky been acting weird , and so has kayla I don't know why but imma get to the bottom of it .

Snapping me out my thoughts I heard the door ring and it was ice , I opened it up and give him baby ant .

Thanks so much Dave I appreciate it so much I smiled at him he laughed " no problem you know I forever got my son " he said smiling walking away .

" I'll be back " he told me as he walked to his car , I smiled and got ready for work .

I work as a hair stylist and I also work at target so I only work 3 times a week .

Once I slipped on my work outfit , ice texted me and told me he's outside , I headed out and got in the car . I looked at him and he looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't .

He just turned the music up real loud and sped off fast i just sat back and looked out the window .

Ice POV

I wanted to tell her I'm falling for her , she's been the only girl on my mind lately and I don't know what to say .

I pulled up to her job and she sat and looked at me " thank you " , I nodded and she was about to hop out into I locked the door .

She looked at me and said " what Ice I got 15 min- but was stopped when I leaned in and kissed her , her soft lips was so good and I just deepen the kissed and pulled away .

" have a nice day at worry shawty " I said while licking my lips .

She looked and laughed " I will now " she said laughing getting in the car .

Finally hope I can tell her soon ain't trying rush shit I told myself why spending of after noticing she was in the house .

Kayla POV :

I been up here in the waiting room for hours waiting to be called , I'm starting to get mad . I was about to walk out into I heard my name being called .

" Makayla Johnson " a black male said .

I got up and walked to the back , they checked my weight and height , collect my pee and stuff and they said they gonna come back with the results in a minute .

They gave me a night gown and I slid in bed and deiced to post a pic on Instagram and went to sleep .

Shoota pov :