Shhh 😉

" get up ma " I heard a familiar voice say . I looked up and we wasn't at my house I rolled my eyes , " where we - I took you to my house cause your sister wasn't answering and you don't have your key " he cut me off I just looked at him and got out the car .

We walked into the house and I went into his room and start sliding my Sandals off as he sat on the bed and rolled up , I sat on his bed and watched him as he lit the blunt up .

He took about 5 puffs then passed it to me , we went into rotation into it was a roach once it was he put it out and I looked at him .

I still had the henny in my system so I convinced my self to not let him get in these panties .

I failed my self

No I didn't girl go to sleep

I turned over and closed my eyes into I felt something come behind me kissing my neck , that shit sent shivers down my back .

" I hope you ain't sleepy yet " he said in the most sexy voice ever while rubbing on my thigh .

Pussy extra wetttt

I turned over to look him in his eyes and they were low asf " nah I'm not sleepy not just yet " He laughed and nodded and turned on Netflix.

We was watching bird box and tbh I was scared asf while ice was just looking at me with a blank expression on his face he smacked his teeth and said " girl if you don't stfu with that bitch as shit this movie not even scary " he said pushing me hard to were I fell off the bed .

" damn big ass bitch excuse you and it's scary if I'm scared to even look outside " I said as I pulled the covers to pull myself up .

Ice mumble something under his breath and I threw the remote at him " bitch say something else " I said laughing he looked at me pause the movie and said " you got 20 seconds to run " .

I looked around looking to see where I'm about to run , I got up and ran cutting off all the lights in the hallways and rooms .

I went into the guest room and crawled under the bed . I covered my mouth from laughing cause I heard foot steps .

I heard them walk right past the room and sounded like they was going downstairs. I crawled from under the bed and creeped out the door . Soon as I got to his room he popped behind me grabbing me by my waist .

" ahhh - damn bitch you scared me " I said punching at him while he started laughing , " get off me " I said mad asf but he didn't let me go .

" come here daddy sorry " he said still laughing , I smacked my teeth and mugged him " you play to much damn " he picked me up and threw me on the bed .

" Nah imma show you I play to much " he said taking off his shirt licking his lips .

Oh hell naw bitch not now wtf he think this is .

Ice POV

I don't normally do this but shes special , I pulled my shirt off and tugged on her dress pulling it up .

I pulled it over her head and the look on her face I already know what she was thinking .

" shhh baby , you still gone be a Virgin after this " I told her as I kissed her soft round lips .

I unbuttoned her bra and took it off admiring her round perfect breast , I played with one while the other was in my mouth .

I used my hand that was rubbing on her titties to rub on her clit , going down rubbing on it I notice she was wet .

" so you wet for daddy " I said whispering in her ear , Mhm she moaned low I kissed her stomach down to her pussy .

Once I was down there I kissed her clit while rubbing her pussy making her moan entering one finger in playing with her , I continued to play with her clit as she moaned my name loud .

" daveee " she said rolling her head back , making me put my face in her cat going crazy and going stupid .

I heard her say " Daviddd I'm about to cummm " soon she said that I moved my head and laid down .

" what - why you do that for " she said whining . I laughed and said "don't fucking play with me nomo Ja'Laii " while closing my eyes .

" what am I suppose to do now " she asked me , " play with yourself " I said closing my eyes back .

I didn't hear her say nothing so I looked over and she was sleep I laughed and thought I was about to get a show .

I closed my eyes and pulled her close to me .

Laii POV :

I woke up smiling at the event that happened last night and notice that Ice wasn't laying next to me , I rolled my eyes and got out of bed .

He wasn't downstairs and his car wasn't outside , I deiced to give him a text .

Me
Where you at ? You just gonna leave and not wake me up omg I don't like you .

He texted back faster then I expected and I was kinda happy

Daddy ice 😼😩
My bad baby girl , I was busy and had to handle some work shit , just lock up my house imma text you later on .

Me
Okay , thanks for everything you have done that was totally the best day of my life .

He didn't respond , so I just called in Uber and pulled up at the crib .

Getting out the Uber I went in the house and took a shower  .

Once I was done I went in the kitchen And fixed something to eat , I turned on love & hip-pop and went right to sleep .

I woke up to my music playing , I looked and it was 9:00pm I didn't have on nothing but some underwear's and a shirt . I went into the living room and seen ( Kayla , shoota , ice , and some other dude , ) I looked around and then looked down at myself and went into the room .

I heard a knock on the door hold on I slipped on my pants and opened the door , ice looked at me and start laughing .

We walked into the living room and talked the whole night , I got to learn a lot of stuff about him , and after that we smoked and they left .

I had the munchies so I made a whole bunch of shit and walked to my room where baby A was sleep , I kissed him then climbed in the bed and watched home alone
While I talked on the phone with ice into I fell asleep on him .

______________________

Two chapters in a row 😏 I'm on a row 😉