IM here ✊🏾

Tinky pov :

Hopping off the plane I texted and told Q I made it .

He FaceTimed me and I walked up to this taxi .

I asked him and he said yeah , I looked at the text Dave sent me to tell me where he was at .

I told the taxi driver where I'm going , then I hung up on Q .

He had to do something and I got mad and hung up .

He called back but I declined it , I sat back and enjoyed the ride .

Finally pulling up I got out and walked up , I took a deep breath then walked in .

I haven't been in a hospital since Ava was born , I walked to the elevator and got on I pressed number 4 and watched the doors closed .

I got off and walked to the double doors I buzzed in .

I took a deep breath and looked for room 409 .

Ifound it an slowly opened the door , once I looked in his room and saw him .

I stopped and then walked in , I wiped my eyes .

I walked up and pulled a chair towards his bed .

I sat down and then reached to touch his hands , when I touched it he tighten it .

Which made me smile , I began to talk .

Hey Bubby I made it , I don't know if you can hear me or anything but I just wanted to tell you that I love you , I'm
Sorry for leaving you , I'm so sorry . I love you with everything in me , I would of came sooner but I just found out . Ugh I really need you to pull through imma miss them days when you make me mad and I would wanna fight you , ugh I know you mad at me for moving out we was suppose to have the time of our life , you gotta watch your back and watch who you hang with .

I began to cry , I know you can hear me , come on shoota we suppose to pull through things like this , it happened to me and you pushed me through it so I know you can .

I felt a squeeze to my hand and it made my heart have butterflies .

I jumped up and got the doctors , I knew I could do it .

Shoota pov :

I couldn't move or anything but I could hear , always could hear .

I heard everything and I could hear it in tinky voice that she was hurting .

I needed to pull through for her Dave , my momma , Ava and Seven .

__________________________
Short chapter , enjoy , like comment & follow for another update

Did he pull through ? 😱😱

Who's seven ?