Keep pushing ...

Tinky pov :

To be honest I was mad at the fact the day of my birthday , I went on Kayla live and she try be on sum funny shit

To be honest I was mad at the fact the day of my birthday , I went on Kayla live and she try be on sum funny shit .

I told her to dm me so I can call her but that bitch was to fed up shaking her funky ass  .

I wasn't tripping doe , cause when it come to they birthdays imma tell them happy birthday .

Or atleast try get in touch , ats okay doe , I been minding my business .

And a bad bitch got her first car 😏 , down here I'm allowed to drive .

So I really been making money and focusing on myself and school tbh .

I got dressed and took off my scarf , I grabbed my purse and headed to the door .

I walked out and locked it , walking down the stairs I seen two bitchs walking up the street .

I rolled my eyes and walked to my car but on my way to the car some lil light skin bitch rolled her eyes and decided to speak .

" so you Q babymomma huh ? " she started to laugh .

I stopped in my place , Na baby nobody's baby mama I'm his wife .

I blew her a kiss and hopped in my car , I rolled my windows down and blasted my music .

Pulling out the driveway they was staring , I gave them the finger and drove off  .

I was on my way to the mall to get some new shoes .

Niy pov :

Walking into the shoe store I was looking for a pair of shoes for this concert .

Walking up , I walked up next to this little girl .

She looked familiar but I didn't say nothing cause I just moved here a few months ago .

She turned around and I got a good look of her .

" as-Asia " I said confused .

She turned around with a mug .

" and who the fuck are- niyome " she screamed causing everybody too look at us shaking her head .

" what the fuck y'all shaking y'all heads for , knowing when y'all see y'all white friends y'all be billy hey buddy " she turned back around and I  laughing .

Your worser then your sister where is she .

She rolled her eyes , I thought to myself and was about to ask why she do that but she began to speak .

" family problems so please don't bring that dick hungry bitch up " she rolled her eyes .

I shook my head and gave her my number  , I left .

Tinky pov :

Niy nosey ass , always wanna know something so she can run it back 

Niy nosey ass , always wanna know something so she can run it back  .

I walked up to the register so I can pay for my stuff and go the fuck home .

I don't like being outside to long , I wanna go home to my lovely bed and cold house .

Going up in line I payed for my shit , I walked off.

40 minutes later , I was walking into the house with 20 bags .

I walked into the room seeing Q on the bed laying down .

" baby come rub my back " I rolled my eyes , rub your own back I gotta put this shit up .

" come rub my back bae " he said again , no Q rub your own back .

I put up the bags and rubbed his back , then I walked in the restroom and opened up my Instagram app .

Scrolling past I seen a post that made my heart drop .

Liked by Kaylawayla_ and 639303 others

Daveeast : man baby bro come on , they been trying work on you for the past 4 days . This is making my stomach hurt , I can't eat , I can't sleep , I can't look at you like this no more , if I lose you I don't know what to do , push through baby bro , I wish I was there damn how bra come on they trying pull the plug on you but I'm not letting them come on g get through this bounce back for your kids please you got a nigga crying rivers .

Tears where in my eyes , for the last four days my brother been in the hospital not doing well  .

I dropped to the floor and started crying , please lord I hopped up
And grabbed my phone and called Kayla she didn't answer , I called lai she didn't ,  I grabbed my Keys and was about to walk out the door .

Q grabbed me and pulled me into a hug , " baby what's wrong . "

Bae I gotta go , I gotta catch the first flight back home to check up on my brother .

" damn bae , here take this $1500 and go to the airport , imma call up Jeff and tell him you on your way to get you the first plan ticket back there ,  I wish I could come with you to support you and make sure you str8 but me and your brothers got serious beef not going to even do at , I love you baby imma call you in about 8 hours " I hugged him tight and gave him a kiss  .

I hopped in the car and sped down the street to the airport , I'm coming shoota hang on baby sis is on her way I wipped my tears and began to drive fast . 

__________________________
Enjoy 😊 like comment & follow for another update

Damn tinky had to find out through social media ? Thoughts ?

She's on her way back , how you think this is about to go ?

How y'all feel about Q ?