Dont wanna be alone

Ice pov :

I had just got out the shower about to hop in bed with jalaii .

I laid down in bed behind her and cuddle under her .

I had this weird pain hit my stomach, which caused me to jump up .

I leaned up on bed and sat there thinking , something wrong .

I didn't know what it was I could just feel it .

I laid back and tried closing my eyes .

An hour past I heard my phone jumping constantly .

I grabbed and saw that it was ma dukes .

I answered and spoke into the phone .

yes ma wassup I said

The phone was silent before she spoke , " come to the downtown hospital shoota has been shot and it's not looking pretty good " .

When I heard them words I froze ,  I slipped on my shit rushing out the house .

Jalaii was calling me but I didn't wanna do nothing but get to the hospital as fast as I can .

I was going over the speed limit , I ran every red lights .

Tears was coming down my face , I don't cry but this one hurts .

I finally made it to the hospital, I parked in the front in a handicap spot not giving a fuck if I get a ticket or not .

I rushed In to the front desk .

" how may I help you "

Give me the room number for tyshawn bell .

She nodded and started typing in her computer .

" well there's not no room number at the time but on the 4th floor there should be his family in the waiting area " .

I reached up there , and saw his momma she walked up and hugged me tight .

I hugged her back and rubbed her back she cried into my arms .

I called Laii to let her know where we at and to come up here .

Laii POV :

We reached the hospital , I took Anthony out the car and we walked in .

Getting off the elevator I seen ice , he didn't look too good .

I walked up to him and rubbed his back , I held his chin up to look me in my eyes and I can see that he's hurt .

I wipped his tears and gave him a kiss , baby everything going to be Okay , we gonna leave it in gods hands he's blessed ! He's going to get through this stay strong and head up !

He nodded his head , and took Anthony, he laid him on his chest and began to pat his back .

That was giving me a chance to go support my bestie , she was literally in pain .

" bestie I'm hurting , I need him I can't do this without him , Ava needs him noo noo noo please lord wrap your arms around my baby and pull him through this " she started to cry even harder making Ava cry .

Ms.Monica walked up to Ava and picked her up out her car seat .

She started to stop crying , I hugged my bestie even more tighter .

" Laii how are you so strong ? "

I chuckled , well see I been through many shit and I learned to keep myself together to try to keep everyone else together .

Me and tinky will go days without eating , I will literally try to cook anything , I remember one day I stole from the store just to make sure she eats .

I wipped a few tears , at time like this I need her the most .

She will always wipe my tears & kiss my face .

She'll always tell me how she's here no matter what .

I started to cry even more , how can I do this without her .

I began to rub my stomach and rub my besties back , I then began to close my eyes .

Kayla POV :

Waking up I notice everybody was still here , and it was light outside.

Mama Monica still had Ava , I slept kind okay .

The doctors walked up and mama Monica brought Ava to me .

I looked at her and smiled , ugh how am I gonna do this without you shoota come on pull through .

I walked up behind ice and they doctors started talking .

" well good news is that he still alive , he's just in a coma he have been in one every since he got shot , we think he's brain dead , were trying our hardest to work on mr.bell . But y'all can follow me so y'all can see him , he can hear everything. "

We walked down the hall to room 409 , we walked in and soon as I saw him I started to cry .

My body felt weak , he had all these wires on him and everything .

I would never want to see him like that , I walked to the other side of him and grabbed his hand .

It was cold , I pulled my chair closer to the bed .

Ava touched his hand , I started to smile , I looked at him and saw him smile .

Then I began to talk tyshawn I know you can hear me , I just need you to wake up , I need you , your daughter need you , your momma and sisters , Ice need you ,everybody need you especially tinky , I haven't told her yet cause I know she's going to freak baby please wake up , you had just left the house , you said you got us forever , I just want you to hug me tight and tell me everything going to be alright , please I can't do this alone .

Tears came down my face as I rocked Ava to sleep , I sat in that chair and never moved .

Hours passed and visiting hours was over , I picked up Ava and strapped her in .

I walked to the car and got in , the car was silent ride home .

We stopped to get some pizza then headed home .

We reached home and I went upstairs in my room .

I stripped Ava and then I did the same , I laid and bed an watched tv , I got a call from shoota mama saying she want Ava .

I sent her a texting sending the address , minutes later she was here .

I gave her Ava and gave her a hug , they walked out and I closed the door .

I grabbed a snack and went into bed , I finished it and kept watching tv .

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep .

__________________________

Vote , comment & follow 🥰.

Do you think they wrong for not telling tinky yet ?

Do you think this is a inside job ?

Who do you think set him up ?

Laii miss tinky how you feeling about this ?

Tinky wrong for leaving and not keeping in contact ?

Do you think Laii having a girl or boy ?

Enjoy 😊