Chapter 3

Christa's P.O.V
I flew around Trost trying to find (Y/N) "Christa! Stop I bet she isn't alive anyways!"Ymir yelled from behind me we both landed on a random house roof I turned around to face Ymir "No! Don't think that way Ymir (Y/N) is alive I know she is!"I said I started tearing up thinking of (Y/N) being dead,Ymir had a mad expression she turned her head her eyes went wide "No way how could you survive that?"Ymir asked shocked I followed her gaze what I saw was heartbreaking (Y/N) laid unconscious under a rebel of a broken house.

I was about to scream her name and run to her aid when Ymir grabbed my arm tight I look down at my arm "Ymir stop! What are you doing I need to help (Y/N)!"I said trying to get out of Ymir's hold but she just tighten her grip around my arm it started hurting,"Don't go it's suicide"Ymir said not looking at me I followed her gaze I gasped a titan at least 15 meters picked (Y/N) up from the rebel it opened it's mouth and dropped her in then swallowed her whole I wanted to scream her name but Ymir picked me up and we escaped before that titan was able to eat us I watched as the titan that ate (Y/N) walked away looking for someone to eat.

We made it to the head quarters safely I curled myself into a ball I was crying I just watched my friend get eaten by a titan and did nothing about it "Christa! What's wrong?"I look up to see Reiner,Bertholdlt,and Annie I didn't answer and just gave the silent treatment,"We watched as (Y/N) was eaten by a titan"Ymir said everyone gasped "Wait! You mean (Y/N) (L/N)!?"Bertholdlt asked surprised Ymir nodded her head Reiner gritted his teeth "If only I was there (Y/N) could have been alive"Reiner said Annie showed no emotion but you could see sadness in her eyes when she heard (Y/N) is dead.

I heard from Connie,Mikasa,Armin,and Jean that there was a titan fighting his own kind I watched from the head quartets the titan fight other titans I even came out to see the titan in person not from just a window I stood next to Reiner,Bertholdlt,and Annie,the titan finally collapsed exhausted "Let's go"Jean said but no one listened we stared at what came out of the titan's nape it was Eren Mikasa ran down to see if Eren was alive which he was.

It was fine until we found more titans heading Mikasa's way "Mikasa! Watch out! More titans!"Armin yelled Mikasa looked up but it was too late the titans were close to her about to grab her,but then we heard heavy foot steps running our direction I looked to see a titan over 17 meters running Mikasa's direction it tackled the titans off Mikasa we stared amazed at this titan."W-What kind of titan is that?"I asked "That titan is over 17 meters so a 28 meter class titan"Bertholdlt said "The armor on it's body it looks like the armored titan but it's black not gold"Armin says,we watched as the 28 meter class titan punched,kicked,stomped,and even threw titans away from Mikasa all we knew is that this titan has no interest in us but is protecting Mikasa from getting eaten.

It finally stopped it's rampage like Eren it looked at us the armor on it's face lifted showing it's teeth it opened it's mouth stream came out of it's mouth then the titan collapsed face first into the ground Mikasa was already back up at the head quarters with Eren,"Let's go before that titan turns around and eats us!"Jean said I didn't listen I watched as stream came the titan's nape I saw a body I looked closer who I saw was...(Y/N).

I gasped I flew off the head quarters going straight for (Y/N)'s body I got to her body she collapsed into my arms she was warm I gasped again I pressed my ear against her chest her heart was beating at a perfect rate I started crying I watched her die how is she alive,I was back at the head quarters with a surprised Ymir "W-What the hell I saw her get eaten that's impossible?"Ymir said I held the unconscious (Y/N) in my arms I cried into her shoulder happy knowing she is alive.