Chapter 7

Eren's P.O.V

So the experiments go like this Hanji will do like movements or something and (Y/N) will follow the movement or build a house out of logs but the most surprising part was that is she kinda is able to talk in her titan foam "Okay (Y/N)! Try to say someone name like...Christa's!"Hanji yelled you can just tell (Y/N) is sighing inside,the armor on the titan's face the bottom part that was covering the titan's mouth moved exposing the teeth (Y/N) opened the titan's mouth having stream came from the mouth "Christa..."the deep and raspy voice of the titan said Christa's eyes had stars as she walked up to (Y/N) hugging her face she is probably red right now.

(Y/N) pulls herself out of her titan she gets an half hour for rest for the half hour we just talked about stuff I asked (Y/N) questions on how can she talk in her titan foam and stuff,second transformation (Y/N)'s titan was a bit smaller only being 20 meters tall so it shrunk 8 meters in size Hanji did the same things another break.by now the shifter should be tired right well Hanji wanted to push it so (Y/N) transformed a third time the titan was much more shorter being now a 16 meter class titan it was like (Y/N) was losing her mind in that titan when she tried to speak it came out as a roar the log house she built she destroyed it,(Y/N) got another half an hour you could see the lines under her eyes Hanji pushed (Y/N) to transform a fourth which she did but the titan came out terrifying the titan only got to it's waist it let out a roar then collapsed.

The titan had skin which I didn't know was possible from the titan's mouth down to it's waist was skin the rest of the titan's head was just bones the titan also had armor chunks sticking out of it's shoulders,chest,arms,and stomach like it was stabbed into her body and her spine was connected to the ground you could see where she gave up,I ran up her nape and sliced it opened I pull out a unconscious (Y/N) her face looking like her titan's face with the titan's flesh still sticking to her face as I pull her out this monstrosity.

We brought her to a room where she can rest she is going back to the MP tomorrow all the girls volunteered to watch over her while she was sleeping,we learn while (Y/N) is sleeping she passed out mid transformation and that is way her titan came out as really an abnormal looking titan man I just hope she gets lots of rest specially what Hanji put her though.

YOUR P.O.V

I opened my eyes to the sunlight hitting my face thought the window once I got my adjusted to the sun I looked around the room to found out I'm not in my room I lift myself up off the bed and looked around more,I gulp really realizing that I'm not in my room did I get kidnapped or worse raped I shivered at the thought of a drunk guy sticking his junk in me while I was sleeping I shake my head to get that thought out of my mine for all I know probably a girl raped me actually you what let's just drop the rape topic.

The door suddenly was bursted opened to see a excited Hanji and worried girls behind her "(Y/N)! Darling! Your up are you hungry?"Hanji said loud then went back to her normal voice she put her hands on my shoulders her hands are cold,I jump falling off the bed wrecking my head on the floor typical me I groan as I hold my head while rolling around on the floor I hear Ymir laughed her ass off I shot her a glare Christa being the goddess to bless me was actually the only one that helped me Sasha was eating and Mikasa was just staring at me.

I got my head wrapped in a bandage which I didn't need but I liked how I look and my shirt and jacket back that had the MP symbol I swear who ever made the symbol was gay like look a unicorn that shit is gayer then Christmas born in a rainbow,while eating the boys were being stupid asking what me and Christa were doing in our alone time "So (Y/N) did you and Christa get down and dirty while she was patching you up?"Jean asked wiggling his eyebrows I rolled my eyes and continued eating my soup Christa on the other hand is so red she can't even continued eating her food or talk Ymir got mad at Jean and punched him in his jaw while she tried to do the same to me but I caught her hand and it just turned out to be a full out fight between me and Ymir.

I got patched up more even though I don't need it but Christa said she weren't let me leave until I'm patched so I let her patch me up more,I lift the scout area until Hanji needs me again I got back into town while walking back to where all the MP soldiers are which is in a bar a drunk man and his friends stumbled across me and decided to flirt with me,I rolled my eyes as he slurred his word while drunk plus his breath smelled of booze it's disgusting I cringed every time he opened his mouth to speak to me.

"So what do you think cutie?"the leader I'm guessing said he just asked me if I would like go back to his house I rolled my eyes and pushed him aside I looked in corner of my eye to see the dude try to grope me he just never gives up,I grabbed his wrist before he could react I twisted it breaking it he cried out in pain telling me to let go "Let go! You freak!"he cried out more I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him his back hitting the ground hard.the leader laid there I started walking to the bar but his little friends tried to fight me too I turned around mad I grabbed the dude's arm that was running at me I brought my knee to his elbow breaking his elbow,then I lift him up throwing him into the bar though the doors I saw another one running towards me I grabbed his arm pinning his back to the ground I had my foot on the dude's shoulder as I twisted dislocating his shoulder and breaking his arm completely then I kicked him though the bar doors too.

Then the last one came running at me I got into a fighting stance as soon as his face came close I threw a punch at his face breaking his nose he got up then came running at me again I was getting tired of this shit so I brought my leg up to his face and kicked making him go though the bar's windows,I sighed knowing it's finally over then I hear clapping I turn around to see Hitch and Annie with some other dudes with guns on they back I walk up to the group with Hitch passing me a gun "Your on duty with us that was a great show I didn't know you can fight like that?"Hitch asked she was the only one clapping I rubbed the back of my neck "Training that's all"I said the group started walking with me following.

This dude I believed his name is Marlo stopped us by talking to me "What were you doing! You can't break civilian's bones then kick them though bars!"Marlo yelled at me walking up to me I had a straight face on "You can't talk you didn't know what happened,I was being harassed and they wouldn't leave me alone I just gave them a lesson that's all"I said Marlon was still mad at me "If you want to fight I don't mind I bet you won't be a challenge at all"I said Marlo stared at me shocked I was about say something else until someone pulled on my sleeve pulling me with them I look down to see Annie pulling me away from him "Let's go ignore him"Annie said in her regular monotone voice but it sounded a lot more aggressive like she was mad I just kept and followed her.