(Y/N)'s training past pt. 2

A/N

@ZarrenJQiver really wanted to see Annie in a pillow fight, so I'm putting Annie in a pillow fight with the reader.

~~~~
Your P.O.V

I stretched my muscles, as I got ready to take a shower. The girls bathroom was always quiet, I mean you would hear small talks from girls but it was never loud which I liked.

I took my gear off from a hard day of training. I was drenched in sweat which I disliked a lot, my white t-shirt was becoming see though and I just need to take a shower in general.

I wanted to check if the bathroom was full, I walked in not even knocking or asking if anyone was here. I was in a sports bra and boy shorts, so I wasn't completely naked with a towel wrapped around my neck.

"Hmm. I guess the bath-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when I heard wet footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Annie around the corner...naked, I blushed and turned around apologizing "Sorry! I didn't know you were in here!" I yelled looking up trying to hide my face.

I heard more footsteps, only to feel wet hands on my face to trance down my body. I took a glance down to see Annie checking me out, as her slightly cold but warm hands tranced down my toned stomach but stopped at the waist band of my underwear.

My eyes widened at Annie's sudden actions, I grabbed her hands before things get...heated. "Okay. I don't know if Reiner made you drunk or something, but my bottom half is off limits. Okay?" I asked dropping Annie's hands.

Annie nodded her head walking away. I sighed only to get tugged along with the blonde, I feel some sexual tension in the air.

~~~~

"I'm bored!!" Eren yelled out. I groaned and threw a pillow at his face, "Eren?!" Mikasa yelled running over to him.

All the boys decided to hang out in the girls dorm before lights out. Reiner had a finger on his chin thinking, odd of him to do that. Then it's like a light bulb became visible above his head, "How about a pillow fight?" Reiner asked gaining everyone's attention.

Eren got out of Mikasa's grasp with a huge grin. "Hell yeah! Let's do that!" Eren yelled jumping up in excitement, I groaned more making him drop his grin and look at me.

"Why bother? If Keith founds out, you guys are all in trouble." I said speaking the truth. Eren frowned knowing I'm speaking facts, "(Y/N)'s got a point," Armin said siding with me then went back to reading.

"Come on (Y/N)! Stop being a buzzkill!" Reiner said wrapping an arm over my shoulders. Only for it to get pushed off, Reiner looked at Annie with a stupid face but a reasonable one.

"Don't give me that look meathead. She doesn't want your sweaty arm all over her," Annie said then went back to playing with my hair. Reiner got offended putting his hand on his chest dramatically, "If anyone is sweaty it's Bertholdt!" Reiner yelled pointing at the vulnerable gentle giant.

Just like what Reiner said, Bert started to sweat but he looked sad. I slapped Reiner behind his head, "Stop pointing the gentle giant out." I said stern then went back to relaxing into Annie's touch.

~~~~

"What the hell has this come to?" I questioned myself. But then my thoughts were interrupted, by a pillow being thrown at my face making me fall off the bed.

We're having a pillow fight. Mikasa threw a pillow at me, cause I did the same thing to Eren earlier because he can't shut up for a whole hour!

Annie went after Mikasa to "average me" but it's bullshit. I might sound like Reiner but, I think the cold blonde might have a thing for me.

The two ended up having a full fight. With Mikasa having a knee on Eren's back, and Annie keeping me close by the collar of my damn shirt. I swear to god she almost ripped the cloth, goddamn.

Keith found out not too long after, we all got scolded for it and had to clean the mass hall the next day. I sighed dusting the walls, "Told you guys, but you guys still didn't listen to me." I said only to get supplies and junk thrown at me.

"SHUT UP!!" Almost all my friends yelled at me. With of course me being saved by Annie, Armin, and Christa, who didn't yell at me like good friends would do. And wouldn't throw used spoons at me, I'm make sure I spend an hour in the shower to wash off any germs.